~Treachery~

Check in🙂..

𝒮𝒜ℳℰ 𝒟𝒜𝒴

Ashley Ellis🌺
Half Way Tree📍

"Unnuh hurry up nuh" I whine as we walk out of the hairsalon

"Lata and be careful pan the road" Deja says once we are all on the outside.

After hugging and saying our goodbyes she re-enters the salon while the girls and I head to the staircase.

"Issa a which part yuh nail tech deh?" Kylie asks once we finished descending the stairs.

"Ova Bignall" Bella retorts in response.

"Oh suh a drive wi a drive or wah?" Kylie asks.

"Yuh see how yaa get big bout if wi a drive come wi a walk off the bankiness offa wi belly" I say and they start to laugh.

"My bankiness cya walk off it just a get Banky and Bankier" Kylie retorts.

"Murdaaa a cya manage unnuh innuh" Issa says in the middle of her laughing fit.

We exit the parking lot of the plaza which the Deja's hair salon is in and make our way over to Bignall.

The walk was short since the hairdresser is located in clock tower.

"Nosah Nesha affi go move come dung stairs mi cya manage the stairs man" Kylie starts to complain as soon as we are greeted with the flight of stairs.

"Yuh too lazy look how mi niece ago big and fat" I say to her.

"Is a nephew me want stillz" Issa adds.

"tsk" Kylie hiss her teeth before starting to ascend the stairs and we follow suit.

Once we are at the top we walk down to the third door where the nail tech is located.

Issa opens the door and walk in with Kylie and I behind.

"But wait, rawse a wah kind a niceness this in a my shop in a the day yah!" Nesha greets us in excitement.

"Every time wi come yah yuh create excitment a wamn girl?" Issa ask in a playful tone.

"Mi affi create excitement when mi favorite dem come in yah girl weh yuh mean" Nesha says while placing her phone down on her desk.

She raises up and walk around and come and hug each of us.

When it's time for Kylie to get her hug Nesha pauses.

Look how she a go mek bayy noise and run up and dung ina diss now.

"But wull onnnnnnn, Nosah Kylie girl a which uncle trap you?" she says genuinely wants to know whose Kylie's babydaddy.

"Yuh soon know waa gwaan man" Kylie responds to her and Issa and I start laughing.