Chapter Three - Rui

Rui didn’t know what he was thinking, pulling Tsukasa away from him as he felt Tsukasa’s eyes on him. He had acted on impulse; he was being stupid, why would he do that? He felt stupid at that moment but that confirmed everything he had been questioning for a long time; he liked Tsukasa. No, not just like; he loved Tsukasa. But how could he ever confess? That’s right, he couldn’t; there was no way Tsukasa could like him. After all he was just their director for the show, but he quickly put his emotions behind him to switch the subject, clearing his throat before speaking. “Anyway, I do have something to show you Tsukasa-kun.” He stated quite briefly, watching Tsukasa’s gaze locked on him. Tsukasa just blinked before putting his arm to his chest and laughing loudly, “Well it wouldn’t be very star-like of me if I were to refuse! What is it you wanted to show me?”

Rui just turned to his bag and smiled a bit as he took out his small invention, but immediately frowning as he looked at it. The whole thing was crushed, barely able to see what the original form once used to be. “Ah, it appears my invention must have broken.” He said with a lot of disappointment filled in his voice, Tsukasa was about to say something before they both saw Nene and Emu finally arrive at the Wonder Stage. Both Nene and Emu seemed to be talking to each other, Nene looking more shy as Emu had more of her occasional bursts of happiness which seemed like she was overjoyed. Not that it was a bad thing, he was quite glad that Emu and Nene were here now, though still disappointed by the fact he had broken his newly made invention. He just sighed, dropping it back into his back; it was way too late to try and be careful with it as it was already broken by now.

Emu and Nene had finally approached the Wonder Stage, immediately running to both him and Tsukasa who had come off from sitting on the ledge just mere seconds ago. Emu had spread her arms out and by the time they could react; she immediately jumphugged them both. “EMU, YOU’RE HUGGING TOO TIGHTLY,” Tsukasa hollered. Rui had disagreed with it being “too tight,” however he couldn’t really say much about her hugs. By now Rui had become quite used to them as it was partially a daily occerunce. Emu had allowed herself to detach herself from the hug, ignoring Tsukasa’s comment about the hug being too tight.

“Wonderhoy!☆ I’m so glad to see you guys!” She exclaimed with quite the loud voice, though Rui just had to make his signature face at her enthusiasm, it had to be his second favorite thing. The first? He wasn’t willing to share that, or perhaps he wasn’t sure what it was himself. But he knew that whatever was his personal favorite, he must treasure it deeply. He hadn’t meant to be sentimental with his feelings or anything of that sort, however he had to admit that he treasures a lot of moments with his friends. They were his closest friends, and he wouldn’t change that for the world. However Tsukasa had broken his train of thoughts as he spoke with his loud, but pleasant voice.

“HAHAHA, such a star as myself am willing to also admit that I missed you all too!” He stated, but didn’t look like he was done speaking, so Rui allowed Tsukasa to do just that; talk. Tsukasa had cleared his throat before continuing on with whatever he wanted to say. “Anyway! As for our next show we need ideas, very obviously. As the star of the group, I have tried to come up with some ideas but decided to wait for what you guys had to say!” For some reason Rui was unconvinced of Tsukasa actually having come up with ideas for their next show, but if that were the case; he didn’t say anything. They had all grouped up together for their next big show, and so they started planning out all their ideas down until they pinned something they’d all agreed to. Now their next meeting would involve looking after the scripts they’ve made during that meeting; and so they had left for the day.