Young Mom

~-CHAPTER 1-~

[Thank you for reading! :>]

Shreya's POV

"Mommy!" tawag sakin ng Angel ko. "Wait a sec Baby, Mommy's busy." I said. Then Mom approached me, smiling. "Shreya, Angel must be your first priority, ok?" she said. "Ok. But can you do this for me?" I said then left to Angel's room.

I am Shreya Candice Swan. I am now 25 years old, a Filipino-American child, who have also a Filipino-American child, Angel. Angel Denise Swan. Surname ko ang Ginamit ko at nararapat lang yun. Tinakbohan ng taong binuntis ako. 100 % afraid of the responsibility. Mayaman naman kami kaya Money can never be a problem. My only problem is when the time comes when Angel starts to find his father. I am a very young Mom. I gave birth to her at the age of 19 years old. That makes Angel 6 years old, and will be seven this coming November 15th. She's now in the 3rd grade. She is a very sweet and sometimes very impatient girl. She always cares more about herself than others. But in the bright side, she comforts very well. Whenever makikita ka niyang namromroblema, she'll definitely find a way to draw a smile on your face. Kahit mawala pa lahat sa akin, ok lang, wag na wag lang siya.

As I entered her room, a flying Barbie and sumalubong sa akin. Oh God, she's impatient again.

"Mommy you're so mabagal!" Cute ng Baby ko noh?

"I'm so sorry sweetie, Natagalan lang si Mommy because she's doing something. Ok?" I said as I pat her head. I know she like me doing it a lot.

"Sorry I threw a Barbie doll." See? Cute talga eh. Madali siyang maamo.

"No, it's ok sweetie. A flying Barbie doll welcomed me in to your room. That's quite cool. Let's do that sometime." I am not that kind of Mom you expect me to be. I am still young at heart and in mind. I do a lot of stuffs like what those girls at my age do. I go to parties, I shop at Malls, I play sports and I sing at karaoke, but this time, it's different, because I always bring Angel with me, wherever I go. But the thing is, everytime someone who ask who she is to me, I always tell her to answer that I am her Ate.She's frowning at first when I first told her that, but she made a BIG sigh and said. "It's cool Mommy. I have a pretty Ate and a pretty Mom all in one!" Tears rushing down my cheeks. Hearing what I told her hurts more than telling her. I am such a terrible mother. All I had in mind in mind why I made her do that, is that I don't want people to look down on me. Every School Meetings, I managed to attend to some of them. Mom attends most. When Angel saw me sitting in Class as her representative, a big bright smile is on her face. Then she hugs me so tight whispering "Thank you Mommy. I love you."

My heart breaks knowing she's just whispering Mommy.

"What's the matter Mommy, why are you so silent?" she asked. Nagdradrawing kasi kami. She likes drawing and painting a lot, rather than Singing ang dancing like what most children do.

"...what?" I was taken aback.

"Look oh, wala ka pang dinodraw."she said pointing at my sketch Pad.

"Sweetie ano ba, disturb ka eh. Kita mong nag iisip si Mommy eh." Casual kong sinabi. Yaan niyo na yang pananalita ko ah. Nasanay na kami eh. Para na nga talaga kaming magkapatid niyan eh.

"Mommy's a liar." Don't take me wrong. I'm not hurt. Not one bit.

"And Angel's a Baby." Sumbat ko sa kanya...I mimic how she told me that. She crossed her eyebrows and arms. She doesn't want to be called a Baby. She believes that she's not, not anymore. When she's really is.

I just put my tongue out playfully, and then she rolled her eyes saying. "You're like a Baby Mommy. Stop it."

See? She does not just believe she's not a baby, but she really is acting not to.