KIDNAPPED!

Hello guys, thanks for reading hanggang dito.

I believe I stated na MY LOST TREASURE ang ita-title ko sa chapter na ito, pero parang ang pangit eh kaya, chinange ko nalang... pero i hope you like it parin :-)

expect wrong grammars and errors.

..........................................................

Jacob's POV

I Was having a stroll when a guy bumped at me by my shoulder.

Looks like he was really in a hurry.
Covered in black; black jacket with black hood, black jogger pants, blacks sneakers and black aura...
What is he? Man in black in a casual suit?

Pft. Pathetic.

Moments later i heard a girl's high pitch scream and got quiet suddenly.
Obviously someone covered her mouth forcibly.

I suddenly had the urge to hide behind the bush to see what's going on.

The black man in a blur carried a girl on his shoulder. From the looks of it, it's pretty obvious that he kidnapped the girl.

And after minutes, he passed by me. He smells dirty, like a rotten fish or something. And wait... that girl..I know that girl!

That's Angel!

Shreya's daughter.

And as if on cue, I jumped from where I was standing stratching me right leg and came flying up to thr black man.

Boog!

On the ground we went and so does Angel. Oops. Sorry 'bout that.

"What the f*uck!" His hood's offnd believe me he's got the ugliest face of all people.

He tried to throw a fist at my face but i managed to avoid it by docking down, and from that position I tightened my fist, earning all my strength in there. I then quickly stood up swinging my fist hardly hitting his jaw.

That send him balancing out and fell on the floor.

I may be not that good at fighting but I know a little of self defence.

But it seems like he's still not giving up and dash forward at me, kicking me hard at my stomach.

"Argh!" That hurts! I could feel the burger i just ate minutes ago making its way out of my mouth.

"Who the f*ck are you!" He exclaimed wiping the blood dripping from his lips. Did I really hit him that hard to blow his lips?

"That hurts you punk!" I released another hard fist on his already swollen face and kicked him in the ass afterwards. He then screamed in pain.

" God!!!! Arghhhh!!!"

"Why the hell did you kidnapped that girl!" I snapped at him.

"Oi turista! Wag ka na ngang makialam dito! aghhh!! lagot ka talaga sakiN!" Is he speaking tagalog? God I can't understand him! What did he just said?

I grab the chance to take Angel away from him and ran her away to my beach house.

I boiled hot water and soaked the face towel in there. And gently,slowly put it in her forehead. This poor girl must be very scared huh.

I'll just have to take her home tomorrow. But, her Mommy would be really worried, well I guess after she wakes up would do.

After a few wipes in her forehead, she managed to open her eyes.

"huh?" her vision's still must be blurry.

She tried to stand up so I helped her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"uhm, where am I?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"In my beach house, but don't worry that guy's gone and I'll be taking you back to your Mommy if you feel better already. " I then smiled.

"Thank you" she reflected the same smile I gave her.

I sat beside her, hoping to hear more about her and her Mommy.

"Angel..." I started that made her turn her head to look at me.

"Hm?" she answered.

"Can you describe your Mommy?" that was a rather pathetic question but still.

"Mommy?" she clarified so I just nod. "Well she's kind and pretty sensitive. She may not be as great as some mothers I know, but I love her. She loves me too. And she always wants what's best for me."

"Wow. For a single Mom she sure is sexy." I murmured.

"huh?" I wish you didn't catch that. But a little lie wont hurt.

"Nothing." I said patted her head. "Did you know your Daddy?" a question suddenly escaped my mouth. I was thinking of taking it back but chose not to.

"My Daddy? well, I don't know him. Mom never talks about him. It looks like she was trying to forget about him." she sounded really lonely even when she smiles.

"I'm sorry." I said and hugged her tight.

I let her go after a few seconds.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked.

"What kind of something?" she asked.

"Uhm, pizza?" I think I still havve one box left.

"Yay!" she suddenly got energized, jumping up and down.

I hope Shreya's alright.

Ha! Why would she be? She just lost her daughter?!

I suddenly got worried to the maximum and was thinking of dashing Angel back to their beach house but it was too late, Shreya showed up in my front porch. With eyes burning with anger, fear, relief.

"Angel!" She dashed inside to hug her and she hugged her back.

What a pretty picture.

I came back with pizza and some drinks.

"Thank you." she said.

Wait, she's not going to ask for my explanation? What a strange Mommy.

"Welcome." I said anyway.

After a few minutes, we were on the same table sharing a late night snack together.

"The pizza's really good." she complimented. but crumbs are already all over her mouth so that made me smile.

"What?" and she seems to noticed it.

I just pointed her mouth then Angel burst out laughing.

"WAHH!!! Ate got her mouth dirty! Ewww..." she joked?

":P baby yours too." seems like a slip of the tongue huh?

After that, they went back to their beach house together thanking me again.

How I really wish I could be there with the two of them.

UGHH!!! What's gotten into me?!

Why am I even thinking things like this?

Why do I feel so comfortable with the two of them?

Why do I feel like I have a responsibility to the both of them?

Pull yourself together Jacob!

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys, nawalan na po ako ng gana magsulat eh kaya sorry talaga kung pangit ang chapter na to. Sorry po~ sana maintindihan niyo.

Marami nga atang grammatical errors eh.

Bawi nalang po ako sa susunod. :)

Thank you po sa readers ng story na to. :)