(Coccinelle AU) Lady Wifi

Inspired by Various! Miraculous Ladybug Series x Genderbend Adrien Agreste! Oc Insert by CasonArtSweet

In the evening, Kitty Noir finds herself perched on a rooftop across from the magnificent Grand Paris Hotel. With a swift motion, she retrieves her baton and activates the phone embedded within it. Peering through the lens, she zooms in to catch a glimpse of Chloe through her window.

To her surprise, Chloe is dressed in a female version of Coccinelle's attire, skillfully performing tricks with her yo-yo. "Yep! I knew it," Kitty exclaims, unable to contain her excitement.

Curious about Kitty's revelation, Coccinelle approaches her with a raised eyebrow. "Knew what, Kitty?" she asks, intrigued.

Kitty Noir turns to face Coccinelle. "Oh, Coccinelle. This might sound crazy, but Alya, this girl I know, actually believes that Chloe was you. Her theory was that Chloe had transformed into a guy to conceal her true identity! And when Alya tried to gather evidence to prove it, she ended up in detention. Now, she's been akumatized into Lady Wifi and is after Chloe!" Kitty explains, her words pouring out in a rush. "I mean, we don't even know if the miraculous can change someone's gender, but this whole situation is just absurd. I'm glad I was right."

Coccinelle chuckles playfully. "Because I'm standing right before you?" he teases.

The two heroes continue to observe as Chloe throws her yo-yo, only to end up entangled in its strings and tumbling to the floor. "Among... other reasons," Kitty responds, joining in the laughter as they await the arrival of Lady Wifi.

Scene: Chloé's Room.

Chloé struggled to free herself from the ropes when suddenly her phone started ringing.

Realizing she couldn't reach it, she hopped over to her bag and grabbed her phone, answering it with a cautious "Hello?"

To her surprise, the phone emitted a dazzling pink glow. Startled, Chloé let out a yelp and instinctively threw it across the room.

In a flash of pink, Lady Wifi materialized in Chloé's room. "Well, well, Coccinelle, we meet again!" She smirked, holding up her own phone. "It seems you've transformed back into your true form."

Chloé screamed and attempted to flee, but Lady Wifi swiftly froze her in place with a pink pause icon.

Scene: Across From Le Grand Paris Hotel.

"We've got a Wifi signal!" Coccinelle frowned, exchanging a concerned glance with Kitty Noir.

Without wasting a moment, they both hurried towards the hotel.

Scene: Chloé's Room.

Lady Wifi conjured a video recording icon above Chloé and placed her arm around the captive girl's shoulder.

"Well, well, my suspicions were right all along." Lady Wifi's face appeared on screens all over Paris. "Everyone believed that the person behind the Coccinelle costume was a sweet little boy. But guess what? The real Coccinelle is none other than..." With a dramatic flourish, she removed the Coccinelle mask from Chloé's face. "Chloé Bourgeois, ladies and gentlemen!"

Just then, Kitty Noir and the true Coccinelle burst into the room.

Lady Wifi glanced at Chloé, then at Coccinelle. "Who are you?"

"Uhhh." Kitty Noir shrugged before striking a fabulous pose.

Lady Wifi turned her attention back to Chloé. "But I thought you were Coccinelle!"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but you should fact-check next time." Kitty Noir suggested with a smirk. "And maybe find more reliable sources than conspiracy theorists."