14

ELIAS ACCIARDI heard about the 17th Hunger Games happening

        ELIAS ACCIARDI heard about the 17th Hunger Games happening. He usually dreaded seeing it or even hearing about it. The pull he felt at his stomach was almost too much. Flashbacks haunting every corner of his mind making him look back on what he did. So he tried to steer clear of it any possible way he could. But now he's in the Capital where everyone loved to watch it and in love with the man that makes it happens. Sometimes Elias wonders why he decided to stay. If it was worth being in the Capital. He almost felt like a prisoner under Coriolanus. But then he remembers how his heart jumps at the feeling of Snow calling him, his. Maybe it was worth it. It was definitely worth it.

        This also means party's. Which Elias hates, despises, any other word under the dictionary to describe a feeling of hatred towards something. There was no point in having party's. Talking and drinking was the only thing that happened. Unless a fight broke out. Which sometimes if someone is drinking a little too much and starts talking loudly only to have someone else tell them to be quiet, a fight will break out. Every single time. Elias has seen it happen. Many times. Maybe this time another fight will break out. He would like to see it happen. Something interesting.

        Claire tugged harshly at Elias's hair. He yelped out as she cut a piece of his hair again. "Can you keep your head like this?" Then some mumbles could he heard under her breath that Acciardi couldn't quite catch.

        "Well maybe you could be nicer about cutting my hair." Elias snapped out. He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. Claire let a soft giggle escape her lips as she set the scissors down.

"Ok I'm done. You can look." She fluffed his hair up a little bit. "I quite like it."

"I'm sure you do. You kept complaining about how long it was." Elias finally looked up into the mirror. His hair was definitely shorter. But not as short as before. He didn't need it that short. So it still had length to bring his curls out nicely.

"Besides the point, we need to get you ready for the party." Acciardi was going to ask what she meant by 'we'. Until she clapped her hands together making the doors open. Some people walked into his room, all holding different stuff in their hands. Claire quickly got Elias up out of his seat and standing in front of the big mirror that reached the ceiling to the floor of his bedroom. Quite odd in his opinion. Needing a mirror this big for a room. Although most of the stuff in this mansion was far too fancy and far too big for his liking. They then stripped him of his shirt. Putting different colors against his skin, trying to see what looked best on him. Then the texture of what the suit was going to be. Acciardi as used to it at this point.

        "Mm, that's not right." Claire grabbed another color. "No, no. We need something to bring out his eyes!" She snatched a purple color out of the hands of another maid. Then Claire walked over towards a table full of different other colors. "Elias!" She called out. "What about this?" Claire then held out a bright neon pink with a smile.