Part 6

As soon as Ye Chen finished speaking, the jounin whose heart was pierced was immediately completely enveloped by a blue arc of electricity.

In just the blink of an eye, he went from a complete human being to a real humanoid charred mess.

The smell of roasting meat filled the air, confirming that this man was truly dead this time, and not a fake death like Ye Chen before!

Ye Chen, who has the heart network to sense him, will naturally not be attacked by a few people.

Even before the four people discovered him, Ye Chen had already sensed these four guys. He had only released a stand-in to lure the enemy.

Ye Chen only appeared for a moment, and the four-person team was instantly reduced in size.

How dare they look down on Ye Chen now? They quickly distanced themselves from Ye Chen in a blink of an eye.

Judging from the previous intelligence and his recent performance, Ye Chen is undoubtedly a ninja who specializes in close combat.

The best way to deal with this kind of enemy is to keep a certain distance and use ninjutsu to suppress the opponent.

After Ye Chen eliminated one person, he glanced at the positions of the remaining three people and couldn't help but look at a few of them a little higher.

However, such a formation still cannot conceal the difference in speed.

Their sealing speed may be good, but Ye Chen has mastered the speed of thunder and lightning at this moment, even though it may not be comparable to real lightning due to the limitation of fruit development.

But it's still much faster than the seals of these jonins!

However, the leader among the few people made Ye Chen a little confused. There was only one possibility for this situation to happen, and that was that this guy was actually an elite jounin!

In Konoha before and after World War II, there were probably less than ten people who had the ability to become elite jounin.

And he is basically the mainstay of every major family, and now there is actually such a person trying to assassinate him!

Unexpectedly, one day he, a little special jounin, would be able to enjoy this kind of treatment only available at the Kage level!

Such a team, not to mention Ye Chen, should be treated with caution even if it is a shadow-level encounter. After all, this is an elite jounin. They often master some powerful secret techniques. Even a shadow-level person will be killed accidentally. .

Unexpectedly, the old guy Danzo wanted stability so much that he even sent out elite jounin.

Looking at the three people around him, Ye Chen slowly held his breath.

He has just gained the ability not long ago, so he cannot fight for a long time. Now he must fight quickly!

The next moment thunder sounded again, and Ye Chen's figure completely disappeared in the eyes of the three people.

Upon seeing this scene, the three of them immediately retreated, and then began to form seals quickly.

The speed of the two jounin was relatively limited, and the seal was only halfway completed. The black shadow transformed by Ye Chen had already arrived in front of one of them.

When the man saw that the situation was not good, he quickly converted into a substitute seal!

However, before he even finished the first seal, Ye Chen's knife had already cut off his head!