Part 7

Although he was at a disadvantage for a short time, an elite jounin was an elite jounin, even under such a torrential attack.

He still barely managed to defend himself. The only problem might be that the knife in his hand was already a bit worn out.

Thinking about it, under the amplification of thunder and lightning, Ye Chen's knife is sharper than the ordinary amplification of thunder attribute!

If Ye Chen hits him a few more times, I'm afraid he will be in danger.

Ye Chen had attacked so many times in a row, and now his physical strength was starting to become a little weak.

Although he has the Thunder Fruit and doesn't need to rely on chakra, moving around consumes real physical strength.

Although he has focused on training physical skills over the years, unfortunately he does not have the bug recovery ability of the immortal human body, so his efficiency is very low and cannot support him in leapfrogging battles.

Now fighting this elite Jonin, he realized that his strength and endurance were too poor. The opponent was still red-faced and out of breath, while he was a little exhausted.

The elite Jonin saw this scene and quickly caught Ye Chen's momentary gap.

The knife in his right hand blocked Ye Chen's attack, and then he waved his left hand casually, throwing out a shuriken and flying into the air.

Then he completed the seal with one hand!

"Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

The shurikens quickly separated in the air, and in the blink of an eye, nearly a thousand shurikens appeared around Ye Chen!

The next moment, the elite jounin pulled his left hand, and countless threads appeared. The countless shurikens spinning in the air immediately flew towards Ye Chen!

This is actually the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique! Ye Chen only saw the Third Hokage use it in the original work.

Of course, the Third Generation could easily use this move to produce tens of thousands of shurikens. This elite Jonin was obviously much worse than the Third Generation.

Faced with such indiscriminate and intensive attacks, even with Ye Chen's speed, he could only avoid a few, not to mention his physical strength.

The shuriken thrown by the elite jounin is no joke. The power of the shuriken can destroy an ordinary jounin with no problem.

When Ye Chen saw this scene, he simply gave up dodging, continued to attack with the knife in his right hand, and pointed at the elite jounin with his left hand.

The elite Jonin was shocked when he saw this scene. Could it be that Ye Chen couldn't decode the seal with one hand?

Now his shuriken will attack in the blink of an eye, but Ye Chen still doesn't choose to dodge. Is he going to die with him?

Thinking that this elite jounin was preparing to retreat, Ye Chen spoke

"Ten million volts! Thunder Beast!!"

As soon as Ye Chen finished speaking, without any seals, a blue beast covered with lightning flew out of his left hand!

"You don't even need to form seals!?"

The power of this thunder beast move is at least A-level, and it can be used without any seals. This elite jounin has only been seen in the first and second generations!

The speed of lightning is so fast, not to mention reaching the level of tens of millions of volts. It is too late for this elite jounin to form a seal and use the substitute technique.