chapter 5

Today we start filming. Now if you've never filmed before you would be very confused of the storyline for the movie because we never film in order. Today we are filming the scene where Betty finds out that what Inez told her was true about James and August.

"1.. 2.. 3.. and action!"
Our director shouted as I stepped out of my or Betty's house as my face contorted into horror seeing Brady and Mckenna share a kiss against the cherry red corvette, but then they both burst out into laughter.
"Cut!"
Mr Spielberg shouted.  I walked over to the two.
"Sorry! I'm so sorry!"
Brady laughed going over to me while apologizing to Mr Spielberg.  Brady wrapped his arm over my shoulders leaning on me while he laughed.
"Okay reset!"
Mr Spielberg shouted as we went back to our spots.
Once again the scene started over.
I walked out of my or Betty's house again as saw Brady and Mckenna kissing again the red cherry corvette as again my face contorted into horror with a mix of sadness, I couldn't tell if it was me seeing the boy I liked kiss Mckenna even if it was acting or if I was just really into character.  Either way it added to Betty's depth so I let a tear slip down my face.  Once they separated from their kiss Xochitl walked up to me in character.
"Told you."
She said watching as Brady turned around and his smile immediately dropped into complete guilt as he watched my tear fall.
"Betty-"
Brady started.
"Babe? James who's that?"
Mckenna spoke from behind him as he sped walked my way as Xochitl walked past him to Mckenna.
"Homewrecker!"
Xochitl yelled at her walking away.
The closer that Brady got I stepped back, once he stepped onto the sidewalk I walked back into the house trying to slam the door but he caught it.  I ran up the steps to my room as he frantically yelling 'Betty'.
"Betty please!"
He begged as we got up to my room or Betty's room.
He closed the door behind him.
"Betty hear me out."
He tried to say calmly.
"Hear you out?! James I know what I saw!"
I screamed at him.
"Betty-"
He started but I cut him off again.
"Did you sleep with her?"
I asked him.
"What?! Betty I-"
Brady tried again.
"God damnit James did you sleep with her?!"
I screamed at him again pushing him back.
"No... yes. Yes I did Betty but it didn't mean anything I promise!"
Brady pleaded.
I was emotionless.  Nothing in my body was working I felt nothing but a sting.
"Get out."
I spoke looking down at my feet.
"What?! Betty please."
Brady spoke reaching his hand to caress my cheek but I slapped his hand away.
"Don't fucking touch me!"
I cried pushing him away from me.
"Betty!"
Brady yelled.
"Get out of my room! Get out of my house! Get out of my fucking life James!"
I screamed at him throwing him out of my room and slamming the door.  I leaned against it crying as hard as I could falling down to the ground putting my head in my hands.
"And... Cut!"
Mr Spielberg shouted. Brady opened the door back open to see me. He crouched down wiping my tears away and pulling me into a hug.
"Good job Brady."
I chuckled out a laugh.
"Me? You did all the work! Jesus, Olivia you were amazing!"
Brady said pulling apart as our noses brushed against each other, both our eyes went wide and we pulled apart completely.  Brady stood up reaching his hand down for me to grab his hand to help me up.

***

After a long day of filming we finally got back to our hotel rooms. Mason and Brady invited Mckenna, Xochitl, and I to their room for games and to just hang out, watch movies.  Once we got back to our hotel room me and Mckenna changed into more comfortable clothes, I changed into a fitted white shirt with a gray sweatshirt on top and gray sweatpants and Mckenna changed into a a baggy black band shirt and leggings.  We walked across the hall to the boys room where Xochitl was already there and they were getting out blankets and pillows to put on and around the couch in front of the tv.
"Okay so I brought some movies to pick from, we have, Spiderman No Way Home, The Black Phone, Gifted, Family Switch, Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness, and Barbie."
Mason told us laying down all the movies.
"Dude, did you literally only pick the movies that we're in?"
Brady asked looking through them.
"Had to do my research."
Mason defended.
"I say Barbie, my best friends are in that."
Mckenna said shaking me.
"No anything but Barbie and Spiderman please!"
I begged.
"Oh but Tom Holland is so hot and Andrew Garfield!"
Xochitl said.  I gave her the 'shut up' face but she just smirked at me.
"Yeah well so is Chris Evans!"
I said looking at Mckenna.
"No. No we are not watching me!"
Mckenna said.
"Well I also have the all Harry Potter movies."
Mason mumbled.
"Okay thank god we can just watch those."
Mckenna said picking up the first one and putting it in the disc player. We all got settled on the couch, I was in between Brady and Mckenna while Mason was next to Brady and Xochitl was next to Mckenna.
Mason, Xochitl, and Mckenna went to go make cookies leaving me and Brady on the couch cause we said we were exhausted which was true but I also really didn't want to move away from Brady. I don't really know what else happened that night as I had soon fallen asleep.