Chapter 1

I was walking down the beach just like any other day. I had escaped my parents this morning without any new marks because they were passed out. Luckily otherwise I could be laying unconscious on the floor in our big house. I know it may seem like I'm some rich snob but I'm not.

Let me introduce myself I'm Kaytlyn Anderson 15 year old. My birthday is January 12. Los Angeles, California. I know what your thinking wow she has a big house and she live in California she is so lucky, but that's one thing I'm not. I'm not lucky and I'm not ungreatful for saying this but my parents aren't the greatest people. They like to hurt me. But I am glad my older brother isn't here to see this he would be appalled by what they do to me. They get drunk all the time but my dad still goes to work even if he's hungover because he is a script writer for a big television show and if he got fired we would end up on the streets homeless. His paycheck is the only thing that keeps us living but let me tell you it is so huge. But I never get anything out of it unless it is for new clothes. I may have the new iPhone but I only have it so no one suspects anything. My dad pays all of our bills and then he buys liquior and I mean a lot. They get drunk together and beat, cut, and abuse me. So after every beating if I'm not unconscious I go and cut. I know it sounds wrong but I dare you to live a day in my life. Wait no I don't I don't want you to get hurt to it is just to much pain. But I've been putting up with it ever since my brother went to college about 6 years ago. My brother is going to school to be a lawyer. I have been gettting beat because they thought he was the perfect child and I was the devil but they didn't beat me infront of him because that would be something that will make him turn away from them. Well this is the life of me Kaytlyn Anderson.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is really bad I will try to update as much as I can and I'm still working on the other stories I'm just really stressed and depressed lately. Please don't hate me for not updating.

-Marcie