Chapter 2

Mention of blood sensitive things if you are uncomfortable then skip the part.....

A room more like basement where a man is tied and torched very badly...
The basement door opens and A young man entered the room and started torchering and asking same question but the man just repeating same answer saying.....
I don't know the face just he message me if I threaten him I will get money so I didn't know he is from your family please  spare me....
Suddenly that young man take a knife from the table and start pushing into his skin from hand to finger and then take a puller and start pulling his nails mercilessly.........

He ordered a man beside him to get a very strong leather belt and then start beating the man mercilessly....

The less force man use then the man felt more hard pain and the man take a gun shoot him directly in his head....

Then another man entered the room and saw  pool of blood flowing and man is fully covered in that blood .....

The man ordered that to burn the body and burn all type of evidence and he  go into his room directly get into his room and took bath.....

Somewhere far from Thailand.......

Four man are sitting on the coach and discussing something seriously...
And then three young boys entered in the house and take their seats and start talking to them......

Same house but on second floor third room A young boy was sleeping peacefully and then suddenly his breathing started getting heavy his hands started shaking beads of sweat started froming in his forehead and started muttering....

No please leave him No please suddenly he heard a gunshot and then he closed his eyes and covered his ears and started begging please leave him and then another gunshot heared and everything went silent...
He slowly open his eyes and saw his friends dead body.....

Seven man who were sitting on coach suddenly heard a scream and they started running toward that room and saw that boy again started getting nightmares...

A man started waking up that boy...
The boy wakeup and started crying and saying it's al my fault I should have listened to you...
They somehow claimed down that boy and make him sleep again...
They left the room and A man says..
We are leaving for Thailand soon....
He will get new environment so maybe he forget about this...

The guy who always smiles and kind hearted is getting nightmares like this.....

What happened in the past to get nightmares like this and who is that guy and who is that friend is he still alive or not......

_____________________________________________

So here I am with  new part I hope you like the story......

Stay tuned for more updates......