My offical goodbye

Hello everyone, it's been around over a year since I published the last chapter of this book(?) and I realized I kinda left it off as if I just haven't been posting. So, I decided to write this final chapter to the book that started it all, this is kinda like- my official goodbye to not just this book but to wattpad in general. I doubt many are going to read this, so to those that aren't: goodbye and thank you for being apart of my writing journey, and to those that are: buckle up, because this is a long one.

I started this account back when I was in 5th grade, I was over at a friend's house and we were on Quotev taking dumb quizzes on who our fire emblem or anime boyfriend was until we stumbled upon wattpad some how and read the very minimal fire emblem fanfics that were available at the time- that same night when I came home I made an account and started writing my own one shot collection- since I've always had a love for writing and for fire emblem. During that time I used to post like rapid fire, taking only a few hours or hell, minutes to post a new poorly written one shot that 12 year old me wrote while listening to Melanie Martinez or bendy and the ink machine songs on repeat, that was until in middle school when I reached a mental health crisis. I feel into a pit of depression, I had no motivation to do anything but lay in bed and blast the edgiest vocaliod songs I could find after watching Akidearest's video. I realized that I never liked guys as much as I liked girls, I tried to convince myself that it was just all in my head and I just haven't found the perfect guy yet. I was the "weird" kid that liked anime and never really talked to anyone. (This is really embarrassing to say lmao 💀) I tried to continue to write but I honestly had no motivation to, so I just stopped. Until 2019, the pandemic. The pandemic was probably the best thing to ever happen to me as a person, school was online so I didn't have to see anyone, I came to terms that I was a lesbian, I found new interests, and I got back into writing. I opened up a second book  that's now put into one (this one) and I improved as a writer. For once in the longest time, I felt happy. I felt fulfilled, and all the support I received from you guys met the absolute world to me, and it absolutely motivated me to write more. But when the world finally went back to normal, I stopped, I lost interests in fire emblem but not for writing. I continued to write but not for this book. I wrote for stories not even on this platform, stories about my other interests in my google docs, stories I'm still writing and planning to publish on tumblr and ao3. And with that, I ghosted this book like we were in a situationship that just ended.

I'm now a senior in high school that's graduating in less than a year and is already taking college classes. I have completely lost interest in fire emblem and don't want to write for wattpad anymore, my interests have changed: I'm into Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Arcane, Devil May Cry, The Last of Us, Spider verse, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (game and movies), Call of Duty, Slashers, Silent Hill, Dead by Daylight, One Piece, and many more. And I know my audience at the moment is very much fire emblem dominated. I'm a very niche creator here, and there are many people on this platform with a talent for writing and I wanna move onto bigger and better things, I have been. Back in July 2023 I took down "Our Little Kingdom" off AO3, and after being asked about it in August 2023 I finally decided to call it quits. I'm no longer a wattpad writer, I no longer write for fire emblem, and I'm no longer that same girl in 5th grade. I will still be writing on AO3 and tumblr under the alias: invitationtoher, because I'm not the only one that's grown up, you guys have as well. And if you are interested in anything I've listed, feel free to check it out or request something. I'm working on two final fantasy fics, so here's snippets of that:

A girl so so sweet:

The sky was blue, and so were the flowers she was growing. It was a beautiful day out, which meant she could open up her pop up stand outside of the store. Aerith Gainsborough was the town's best florist, always treating her flowers with care and putting passion into her beautiful displays. Her customers describe her as gentle, her friends consider her as beautiful, and her mother gushed about how she was special or light of her life.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦||𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬||⭐️ 🎉