Content Creator // Ranboo + Aimsey

-REQUEST
for Moo_Moo8642
"maybe content creators, caretaker ran, regressor aimsey. im not quite sure what they should do tho, but age could be 3-4?"
                                   •
  - - reminder that you can request for any fandom, (preferably ones i know and ive written before) and i'll try to write them canonically/in character :}
- also that age regression is a coping mechanism, (revert to childlike behavior to cope with trauma, stress, severe illness, or mental health disorders)
- people that do so should be treated as such, kids, toddlers in that state, and is not to be treated sexually/or "age play"
        thank you.
                                   •

In a "Confessions" stream that was supposed to be happening today, with Aimsey, Ranboo was wearing their white comfortable sweater that Aimee was clinging on.
The smaller person was in the taller's lap, putting her arms, feeling the warmth of their body heat. It looked like the streamers were hugging. The masked creator arched their eyebrows, at Aims, looking like a cat in their lap, and quietly spoke.
"Hey, you alright?"

The tiny heightened voice gave a firm nod, and mumbling a 'yeah'. 
She moved, snuggling in more. Tiredness overcame her, and decided to sink in and out of consciousness.

Ran chuckled, and didn't even want to move, knowing that their friend was so comfortable and cozy. They knew that previously that she said earlier, she wanted to start the video now though, and to not be late on posting the video deadlines, when the beanie lover had a lot of vids scheduled far than planned.

"Okay, you wanna get up to start the video?"
"..mm,,"
".. We could get McDonald's later!"

Aimee spiked up from his lap, and smiled and startled to giggle. She cuddled a baby shark plushie that Boo had.
"YES!"
It was clear to Ranboo that Aimsey was age regressed, and they didn't want to start the stream at first, but knew that she wanted too.

".. Do you want to do the stream?" The mullet haired asked her questioningly.

Aims shook her head 'no', and walked off their lap. She titled her head to the side on the left.

"What age are you right now, if you wanna say?" Rans asked.
                                     •
The other long haired now sat crisscrossed applesauce, gave 3 fingers for a second, and then 4 fingers for a minute, quickly switching between 3-4.
Boos nodded understandingly and held up their right hand to reveal their phone, smiling broadly, searching up the McDonald's menu.
Giggling loudly, the small lesbian, grabbing the other's phone, clicked chicken nuggets and fries hurriedly to the check out menu option.
Boo Boo tried to get their phone out of the person's hand, laughing to order the food themselves.
                                             •
While the masked content creator didn't order food themselves, they let Aimee enjoy it all. It's important that she's happy.
( plus McDonald's is expensive nowadays. )
( they can eat when they get home. )

"Are you enjoying your food, Aime?"
Aimsey made a noise of affrimation, that sounded like a 'mhm!'
She swallowed the rest of her food , only having a few fries at this point. and wanted to make her friend happy after the food they got.
Aimsey tugged on Ranboo's end of their sweater.

"Yeah, 'sey?"

Aime tried to make a Sid The Sloth impression from Ice Age to make them laugh, but it came off high pitched.
Ranboob giggled, which made Aims flush with embarrassment. Talking with her normalish voice to them.

"NO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY!"
"It was! Aha,, I'm sorry Aimsey—"
"I'm supposed to be prepared,,"

Aims was tearing up to cry, melting down.
                                   ~
"Hey, hey, we can't all just wing it, sometimes Aimees. I really liked your impression. It was pretty great."
She wiped her tears in an instant.

"Really?"
"Yeah, of course."

They both hugged, which made Aimsey sleep in their arms .
Ran didn't mind this time at all.
They can always do the recording another time.
                                        •