Content Creator // Quackity and George

requested by Fookingavocados028
————————-

"maybe like 3-5 for George
yeah quackity is an adult"
"do it early 2021"
-
"maybe like a cute fluff fic where like George is the little and then one day he reads like a children's book with a magical castle and he suddenly wants to visit one (but obviously they're not real) and he starts crying or something and then quackity comes along and George tells him what's wrong and then quackity decides to suprise George by building a massive fortress and having them spend the day as knights and princesses/princes defending they're castle from a dragon (played by like a dog that could be their pet or a stuffed animal) and then having a tea party"
————-

In an early morning, George is streaming on the Dream SMP. It was a lore stream with Dream XD, played by Dream, of course.

"I think.. I think, you're an idiot. And I think you're too scared to find me on fair terms." George said calmly

The blue hooded streamer was feeling a bit tired, and wanted to go to sleep as soon as he could. He didn't want to tell Dream of his regression. He was too scared to let the other man know, thinking the masked guy would laugh.

"Scared? Oh, you think you can convince me to fight you, by saying 'I'm scared.'"

"Yeah, I think I can."
George yawned, and softly blinked.

Dream turned the voice changer off and asked if he was sleepy. The colorblinded streamer said he was really tired and would want to get off.
"Ah, alright then. I guess we'll let you win this once."
Dream turned his voice changer back on for Dream XD.
George chuckled, saying "yay!" as if this was a silly game that they were playing. Dream had a sneaky suspicion that he was regressed. George got like this a lot. Dream XD as a character, let C!George always win, no matter what, but the real Dream was not going to let the real George go easily, without the other letting him know he was regressed first.

George hanged up the call, not feeling like he could tell Dream about his regression at all, and trusting one of his caregivers, Quackity to help, calling him on discord, like he did with Dream.

"Hola, amigo! Como estas?" The Mexican asked in Spanish.
"Hi, Quackity. Um.."

Gogy was nervous and anxious, he put his two fingers together, not knowing what to say. The British boy felt himself getting little bit by bit, since his talk with Dream. He grabbed himself some pen and paper and was gonna write down what to say, but his hands flapped up and down as a nervous stimming habit.

"Are you little?"
Quackity guessed, noting the little habits that George was showing.
The little nodded, quickly writing on the notepad his age. He put three fingers up, then after thinking, he rapidly switched to five fingers. '3-5' He wrote.
Alex smiled, seeing the other nod.

"I could come over if that helps you."

Gogs nodded silently in assurance, nervous and quiet, that Alexis wouldn't like it if he did regress at all.

"I'll keep you here, while I drive to your place."

Q stated, heading out of his house, to his car, putting his phone in a cup holder so that the blue hoodie could watch him. The little giggled, sticking his tongue out , while the big guy smiled at him with his toothy smile.

Big Q eventually made it to George's place with his phone in his hand, closing the door. "Georgie! My chico azul favorito! How are you, man?"

George giggled as Quackity arrived, titling his head at the Spanish being exclaimed.
Q smiled at him, explaining the meaning. "my favorite blue boy" The tall black haired smiled at the other.