Hey there sexy people;)

(A/N) Hi there. This is my first, small 'collection' of Exo smuts and i hope you won't judge me too much for having such dirty mind. Oh come on just admit it, we all have that little devil inside us, you just can't help it sometimes. I won't be very good at writing some of them but i'll try my best and see what happens. There might be a time where i just don't post anything, meaning that i run out of ideas and currently reading tonnes of other smut fanfiction just to give me some kind of story.

I would be incredibly greatful if you have some kind of requests or ideas to share with me in the pm, and i'll make sure to devote my time to you..kukuku

If you do see some kind of similarity between my fanfiction and somebody else's (which i hope won't happen) then please do tell me and i'll try to deal with it; since i do read a lot of it, it might just slip into my mind and i can accidentally mention it in my stories. I apologise in advance.

On the last note, please don't judge or hate me because of these, as i am trying my best here yeah? (lol tried to be sassy there, you saw it? saw it? Jk i should stop) Anyway comment, vote and all that jazz, and i'll be happy to see all of you soon in my upcoming stories)) Take care...chuu~~

-몽룡치-