Midnight Snacking & A Pissed Off Nat

Nat
It's moi again! yeah I don't know why the other two won't update here -_- anyways I have no special intention for this chapter! I'm just simply thinking of ideas I could use for my story When Life Gives You Lemons~ I also am disturbing Shayne while she's writing Of Sweets and Pastries~ Mwahahahahahaha!!!! I'm so evil (haha as if -Shayne)! Scar is not replying yet soooo... going out for some midnight snacking! woo hoo~

It isn't actually only me who went midnight snacking! So did Shayne! She ate fries!!!

I am also getting like my (booster?) shot tomorrow!! I gained so much weight that I'm not sure my doctor will be fine with it... Aghhh!!!

Oh! If you are interested in knowing why Shayne hasn't updated her book its because wattpad deleted her draft which already contained 500 words... and she forgot whatever she wrote making her repeat her chapter from the start! (i'm so pissed ugh -Shayne)

Lastly, I'm soooo fuuuuuking mad at my little sister! Ugh! Screw her! the moment I get to own the bed to myself and sleep peacefully she goes like "No you're sleeping with ***** (older sister)" and she's trying to argue with me! What the heck.

Enough of me being extremely pissed! I'll mention 3 writing facts that I don't know if you want to know! (Wattpad actually didn't save this part so this is a repeat!)

1) I like to use my laptop to write BUT using my phone is more convenient since you get to bring it anywhere but still love my laptop~
2) I always get waaaaaay off topic when I write.
3) It takes me about 4 hours to write one chapter unless I'm feeling really down or happy that my imagination crosses the other side of the world.

That's it! I want to like show a selfie but I won't! Mwahahahahaha! just to explain my joy right now! It's overflowing so I'm putting it in a joke.

What happens to a frog's car when it breaks down?
It gets toad away.

What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?
"Put it on my bill."

The three of us are actually online but they told me that they're too lazy to update here so if they want me to update for them in whatsoever I will do so!

Anyways!

I hope you guys have a great day! Don't forget to share your blessings with others and I hope you would be able to make someone smile today! (Even a smirk will do!) 😃

Til' next time~