Destroyed Brain Cells

Nat

^Well who else would update in whatsoever but the ever magical me~

So Nat what is your purpose to update Whatsoever in such oddly day and why don't you sit your arse back on your seat and update WLGYL hm?

Uh...ehe...well...IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG ASS CHAPTER AND I'M STARTING DRAMA! That's all I've got to say! Mwahahahaha!!!

What's with the title then......?

Because I really do feel like my brain cells died just a little...nah! It really died in the hands of my school. I'm bawling my eyes out, literally. Why does school have to be so difficult? No, wait I understand why is it difficult but why does it need to hurt? I have been talking to myself for hours because Shane & Scar are busy people. Me on the otherhand ain't that busy but still busy.

When are you guys going to update roadtrip?

After a long ass period of time because our schedules are jam packed. I'm sorry guys but studies are really important to us right now :( We're not neglecting Roadtrip though, it's not even on hold...

Why can't you update roadtrip?

Easy peasy cheesy weasy.
It's not my turn to write the next chapter :)

Ok then...what do you want us to do now?

Listen to music!! Go to youtube and type Tongue Tied July by Roy English because my love for this song is infinite. It's fantastic in every corner of the universe.

Your weird Nat...

Well thank you!

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

How was the mini interview with myself? Comment what you think or vote :P

I really do feel like I lost some brain cells...How are you guys? It's been a long time since the last update and sorry for that :(

Don't expect any update for WLGYL this week. I'm really sorry but everything has been hectic and I try to write everyday but it isn't even enough. I feel like my chapters too short so I add more but I also want to leave cliffhangers which are kinda hard to know when I should cut the scene short...Anyways...

Til' Next Time ;)

P.S. Have I told you guys how much I love Martin Garrix? Well now you do!