02)Hero And Heroine

"Where is it?" Claude is now in the bakery shop, searching for food. He checked every fridge and box but found none.

"Oops,I guess the food is locked in the store room,Claude." The director told him, as Claude knew, that he was planning something.

He got to the door and walked through the hallway.

"That's the storeroom." As he entered,a fist out of nowhere hit him in the face.

*DUSH*

"Urrfh!" Claude fell on his back, but he immediately got up and raised his guard.

"HAHAHAH!" The gangster laughed like crazy.

*BAM*

*POW*

The gangster barraged his punches at Claude.

"There's an opening!" Claude took the chance to land a cross on the gangster, hitting him across the chin.

"UURF!"

Claude kept his feet in the same place while twisting his upper body, swinging his left arm and-

*BAM*

The hit knocked him out cold as his saliva came out of his mouth.

"Claude, you're the man!" The director praises him while clapping.

He opens the box, and his mouth starts to watery as the box is full of breads and canned foods such as sardines.

"Eat it all because you're going to save your heroine after this. She chickened out and ran away before finishing a guy."
Claude finished all the canned sardines but saved some bread.

"She must be petrified for life; I should give it to her."
Then something caught his attention as he saw a metal pipe.

"Whoa new weapon? You're sure an innovative man. Oh, be right back."

*BEEP*

Meanwhile, in a dark, large, and wide room, there sat the director, looking at his monitors. There's lots of pizza boxes laying around on the floor and on his table.

"Where are you, Minju?" He asked himself as he looked at the footage to find her.

"Aha, found you!"
He said, looking at lonely and terrified Minju, hugging her leg, and crying in a dark room.

"Damn it, she took off her earpiece. How the hell am I going to lead her now?"

He then picked up his walkie-talkie that had a tag on it that read, 'Bulldogs'

"Listen here, you dirty dogs. Stop roaming around the building and take a break for a while." He informs the gang members.

He takes a quick look at his book, which is filled with scene ideas.

"Heh, my new movie will claim the number one spot on the rank."

Back to Claude, who is wearing a plain sky blue t-shirt that he found at the bakery shop,and he used his old white t-shirt as the handle of the pipe.

"It smells better than my previous shirt." He then walks to find a tall building that the director talks about.

The more steps he took, the more he became threatened; it was like somebody was watching him from afar.

"I'd better take the fight somewhere else." He then walked to a dark, long alleyway.

Two figures followed behind his trail.The Bulldogs members fastened their steps as they saw Claude run into the alley.