CHAPTER-3

After our talk cum confession, he goes for some work and i moved to bathroom for my morning routine. After taking bath i took my saree but failed in wearing it. Don't think i am creating an unnecessary drama like if i can't  drape it from my one hand so i should wear something else. No i can't because i am an idiot, i didn't brought anything else then saree here. C nani told me to take some other clothes too. But being a saree lover i denied and now i am regretting it. I wear my peticoat and blouse with so much difficulty but not able to drape saree. Just then someone barged in my bathroom i moved my face in the direction of sound and it was rohit he was staring me with widden eyes in a fraction of second he moved in opposite direction and i realised my state. I am sure my face must have turned in dark shade of red due to embarrassment. He uttered a sorry and start moving from there when i called him he stopped on his place i said to call someone because i am not able to drape my saree and goes from their. He come after sometime and told me all elder ladies had gone in mandir and both girls are in collage and school.
Me- where is abhira.
I don't know what got into me why i asked about her.
Ro- bhabhi, she herself don't know how to wear saree then how will she help you.
Me- she don't know but i know na. Call her na rohit i don't have any intentions to live in bathroom today.
Ro- okay okay main jaa rha hu
And with that he left.

Abhira's pov

I was in my room reading my book but now i am bored. But i can't get out of this room as per armaan's order.what this family think of themselve means i know it was somewhere my mistake to go out of the house without informing and it was krish's mistake to not apply break on time and because of that ruhi's hand got fractured. But they are treating me like i have done some sin. It was a geniun mistake yaar and mistakes happen. And this Ruhi i don't know why but i felt some connection with her. At pagphera i listened her she didn't like my presence at her home and that is completely okay. But then she helped me against Dadisaa's order. This girl is really weird i don't understand she don't like me or like me. Sometime she takes my side in front of family but at reception whatever she said is really harsh but at the same time she was not rude she was scared, scared of lossing her b nanu but why i was just taking his side i am not going to snatch him from her. She has everything then why she said that day ki uske apno ne us se uska sb kuchh chhin liya.
Who snatch everything from her. Just then i heard a knock on my door and it was rohit .
Me- rohit tum yaha sab thik hai na?
Ro- haa bhabhi sb thik hai bs ruhi ko aapki help chahiye thi toh aap mere room me chalengi pls.
Me- meri help ku
Ro- aree chaloye na bhabhi.
He dragged me to his room and said she needs help in wearing saree. So i moved to bathroom but how i am going to help her i myself don't know how to wear saree. And moreover how i am going to face her what if she also think she is in this condition because of me like others. When i reached there she was trying to drape her saree with her left hand but failed miserably. I hold her hand.
Me- let me help you
She smiled
Ru- please
I hold her saree and star driping it obviously with her help but was successful after 10 mins.
Ru- hss thank god ho gya main to 1 ghante se yahi hu.
Me- you should thanks me
I said unknowingly but regretted soon but she smiled and i take long breath in relief.
Ru- hmm you are right thank you so much for helping me.
I too smiled at her and we both moved out from bathroom rohit was sitting on sofa with files.
Ro- ho gya.
Ru- nhi hota toh main yahan ku aati
Rohit made a face to which ruhi chuckled. I really like them as a couple. They are cute together. Again that thought comes in my mind that maybe she also thinks that i am cause of her accident.
Ro-bhabhi ruhi main jaa rha hu mughe kuchh kaam hai fufasaa se ruhi tum nashta krke vo red wali medicine le lena
Ru- Rohit agar tum bhul rhe ho toh main bta du ki main v ek doctor hu mughe pta hai ki konsi medicine kb leni hai.
Ro- haa pr voh kya hai na jo hamari doctor madam hai unhe medicines khana pasand nhi hai
Ru- aur ye tumse kis ne kaha
Ro- shivu bhai ne
Ru- uff shivu bhaiya v na kya jarurat hai unhe meri sari panchayat krne ki
Ro- bhabhi aap na yaad se ise medicines de digiyega
Ru- main kya koi bachi hu jo tum ise meri baby siting krne ko keh rhe ho
Ro- nhi meri maa tum baby kaha tum toh dadi amma ho bs apni medicines le lena yaad se
Ru- okay tum v kya yaad rakhoge
Rohit bend down by folding his hands.
Ro- bari mehrbaani aapki
We laughed and he left.
Ru- tumne breakfast kr liya
Me- nhi
Ru- ku nashte ka time toh katam ho gya
Tumne khaya ku nhi
Me- bhook nhi thi
I lied i don't wanted to hear more taunts
Ru- koi na chalo mughe company de dena
Me- okay
Me - umm ruhi
Ru- haa bolo
Me- tumhe v lagta hai tumhara accident meri wagah se hua hai

I really wanted to show ruhi feelings like her fear of losing her love ones after Abhimanyu leaved her. And i also wanted to show these sisters bond. Suggest me something else.