6

The girls gang walked to the spot outside campus where they all decided to meet. Vedha sighed at the other three who are all eager for this get together. Arohi was in a knee length floral sleavless gown....Saya in jeans and a crop shirt. Riya in denim skirt with a t-shirt. She in jeans and white shirt.

Vedha found six more people waiting there and her eyes instantly narrowed once recognizing them. Without any change in her blank face she gave a pointed look at the other three.... They shrugged in response....

Total ten people like five couples...what they even planning. Riya instantly hopped onto her boy friend Sandeep's bike and waving at others they left. Vedha smiles a little at Ankit who came along with Aryan to accompany arohi since her boyfriend is someone not from their circle. They both got onto the backseat of aryan's car.

Karti's classmates Jay and Sandra who in a relationship too were coming..... though they are all seniors, kept a good friendship with saya and her gang. They too followed Riya and Sandeep in their bike. Arohi yelled while sitting inside the car,

" Aryan!!! Vedha!! Come let's go!!! "

Saya understood vedha is little irritated for hiding about Aryan. She shared a glance with karti who looking everywhere except vedha. He too didn't knew of she being a part their plan. Now he understood why Aryan is here.... somehow he became little uncomfortable with vedha's presence....she make him eager to know her more.....

Vedha were least interested to look anyone apart Aryan. Saya was about to persist her to go with Aryan when vedha ignored all and got into the front seat and sat waiting for him with a straight face. Saya smiles and looks Aryan who gave a Curt node. She gestured karti to take his bike and they left.....

Aryan looks Saya and karti speeding fast them and looks back at vedha who heeds no care at all. He got into the driver seat and started the engine. Gazing her he decided to stay silent as she not once spared glance at others......

.

.

.

.

Karti sped his bike in high speed while his mind occupied with vedha's presence. He got out from that state when saya's arms went around his torso holding him tight. He slowed down his bike yet she didn't released her hold and he smiled.

He asks, " Birdiee!! You love me na?? "

She hugged him from behind answering, " Any doubt on my love?? "

He answers, " No!! I just don't know what's our future!! "

She replies, " Simple!! We will marry and have some kids and grow old together!!! "

Karti chuckles, " Life is not a fairytale birdiee!!

Take time and be decide together are we forever or not!! "

She blinks as he talking somewhat lost and she asks, " Are you not happy about Us?? Did I forced you into this relation?? "

Karti put sudden break and she got down from the bike followed by him. Cupping her face he assures,

" Oh girl!! You matters so much....am honored to have your love!! Don't talk like this again!! "

Saya smiles in relief and both resumed their journey.....

.

.

.

Vedha gazes outside as she took notice of how Aryan being distant which she always wanted...but that created some emptiness. Ignoring that she gazes outside and Aryan found himself getting distracted by her... He shouldn't be as long as she hates his presence. Pulling sudden break he asks without turning,