14

Grabbing all text books in a tight hold Saya walked out of her class ignoring the chatterings of others as soon as it's time for break. Everything around her were running fast and she felt as if living inside a blur.... It all felt very robotic to her from waking up to sleeping. Faking happiness is not that of a hard task. But she is tired.... Tired of ignoring her own pain. It's been a while their classes restarted and there is no sign from Karti's side to amend their relationship. Neither did she tried.... She don't wanna be the desperate one. Still hoped for him to clear the air and ready to give all the time he owes to her.

Their friends too noticed the ongoing avoiding game of their favorite couple. Saya's longing gaze on her senior boyfriend made others realize their whole relationship is on a thin line. On the other hand Karti seems much relaxed by staying to himself away from her.

She halted on her steps spotting a pair of dark brown orbs gazing her way. Karti is waiting outside.... for her?? Her breath hitched at that thought and took a good look on his appearance.... He looked dashing with a sunglass and a loose white shirt hanging on his tanned figure. She looked away feeling all emotional at that particular moment, unlike her he seems more confident and determined to face her.

Looking away she stood there not knowing how to initiate a conversation considering the boy infront obviously ignored her for a long while after the vacation.

Releasing a breath he removed his glasses and took some steps forward. He is determined.... After all now he know what he truly wants. The hurt will be momentarily for their better future than pretending to be happy.

Gulping she turned to walk away when he softly called, " Birdiee..."

She didn't knew a tear slipped past her eyes hearing him. He came beside her saying, " I want to talk!! "

She nodded after taking few moments to ready herself and he led her away from the crowd to the underground empty rooms which awaits renovation. Entering one of the room he leaned to the wall covering his face all frustrated before groaning out at himself. No matter how prepared it's more difficult than he thought. She silently watched him..... He is more like a stranger now, not the joyful and easy going Karti she once knew!! How they became like this from being each other's comfort place.

He knows this talk is much necessary.... He can't be cruel with Saya by locking her in a relationship like this. One thing he now sure is that he can't never be a perfect boyfriend for her!!

Clearing his throat he starts, " Saya!! I admire you.... It was amazing to lo... love..... Adore and cherish you in silence!! "

She remained blank as he continues, " It would have been much better if it remained like that only!! Am sorry Saya..... But being in a relationship.... It... It suffocating me, Am loathing myself because I can't give what you deserves!!

You are perfect birdie..... I would have been much happier loving you in distance, But now it's killing me as I  fail to love you the way you deserves!! "

Saya chokes on her sob at the lame excuse he came up with, " Stop it Karti!! You are all what I needs in my life.... You made me happy like no one else ever did, Without you am nothing!! I love you.... I love you!! "

He looked away as her books dropped to the ground along the salty tears. His voice was firm as he said, " Saya..... You are in love with your friend Karti, because the one you are in relationship is nothing but a jerk to you all the time!! You deserves better birdie.....We.... We should stop this!! "