12

" Karti!! When was your first kiss?? How was it??  "

After getting out of the initial shock he recalled that day. His eyes softened at those memories he shared with saya... His birdie.....

" Memorable yet unexpected!! "

She hums before saying, " Mine too....it was unexpected.... From an unexpected person!! "

Karti paled hearing that.... His gaze went to her small pink petal lips... They were perfect as someone drew it over her face. He could feel his heart twitching at the thought of someone claiming them. He looked away from her face.... How could he even think such when he being the loser after sleeping with his birdie. This is not what he wanted.....

He asks faking a non-chalant tone, " So it's because of a kiss you being concious around all male population??? "

Vedha continued as her eyes were gazing to those old memories, " It was never the way I wished.... Yet I couldn't hate that person.... Some attachments are hard to explain.... Though the scar never healed!! "

Karti stared her not really understanding what she just said. All he could conclude was someone kissed her. Whereas Vedha amused herself why she even saying these things to Karti??

Karti once again broke their silence, " Am not belittling what you went through... But I just slept with a girl last night and am regretting it now!!

Everything is a mess and you are the first person am sharing this!! "

Vedha blinked her eyes as he frustratingly ran his hand through his hair. Sighing she softly called, " Karti "

" Do you think you have to spend your life with someone you don't love cause you slept with her.... Then you are doing so wrong to your partner....

Yeah you shouldn't have done it without love yet it's not the end of your life!! "

He looked her in disbelief and a smile made to his face. She looked away.... An awkward silence took place as they both were discussing very personal matters. Before Vedha could go back to her usual self he lightened the atmosphere teasing her,

" So you really don't mind if am not a virgin na.... Haha..."

" Huh? ", Vedha gasped and shot a death glare at his flirtatious smile. He chuckled making her laugh too..... She frowned as she went silent thinking of Saya.... He just said he slept with... And probably the girl could be Saya... She doesn't deserve such treatment from the boy she loves...

Yet looking at Karti who laughing so care freely she couldn't blame him... He is different.... Was always eager to befriend not creeping out her. She calls softly, " Kartii!! "

He stops laughing noticing Vedha staring him... His eyes were tingling like stars that made Vedha look away from them and ask in a small voice, " Why you are friend with me?? "

The answer came in immediate, " I don't know!! "

After a pause he continued, " Something about you always makes me wanna know you more!! "

She gulps at that and states blatantly, " I would like to take a nap!! "

Karti nods and stood up understanding.... He left to his own cabin with a smile playing in his lips. Finally it's happening..... He will explore her heart.... Sure he will!!!