Meeting the Future king for the fist time

Young askari opened his eyes, everything seemed blurry. The king appeared from somewhere in the cave, followed by a young, light fur cub, not much older than him, in fact, he was so young that he couldn't even be understood.

"Mommy, it's bo'n?", the cub asked.

"Yes, it's a boy!, did you want a brother?"

"Dada says having a boy is wrong'wron"

"Yes. But between us, you really wanted a brother. Is that right?"

"Yes mommy... and how the name' "

"Name?, uh, he's called "Askari""

"Askaa.. ska, SKAr!"

"Askar?, what a wonderful nickname!" Askari's mom said.

Ahadi had arrived

"C'mon Mufasa, give mommy and taka some space"

"Taka?" Asked Mufasa worried.

"Yes, you know... garbage."

"SHUT UP!" Shouted the Queen.

Lionesses started grouping near them.

"Nothing to see here", told them the king, and headed outside of the cave.

"Don't worry Askari." Uru calmed him. "As long as I'm here, you'll always be Askari, my prince."

Askari knew it was true. His mother would always be with him. And that protected him from the king. The thing he did not understand is why did his father treat him like that? What did he do? Who was this cub watching him? Who where the lionesses? What was his role in this cycle, "the cycle of life" he heard the mandrill say. What was his future?, what was outside the cave? Askari wanted to discover it, but he was too young to go outside, or at least to young for his mother to let him.