District 12: Female- Acadia Hart

EatASlice

ACADIA "GHOST" HART

AGE: 18

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Acadia is very tall and light. Her skin is very pale, with a tone that matches her silky white hair and piercing blue eyes. These traits, along with the white sweater she always wears, has earned her the nickname "Ghost". The people in her district feel slightly intimidated by her presence, which is her main goal. She wants come off as weak and frail to trick her enemies.

PERSONALITY: Acadia is much smarter, more dangerous, and more skilled than what she is thought to be. It is important that she fools not only the district, but the tributes against her. She is very quiet, and studies people carefully rather than speaking. Her goal is to reveal her true self on national television for all to see.

WEAPON OF CHOICE: Two Daggers

LIFESTYLE: Acadia moved out to live in a stall at the Hob. There, she has a small business selling clothes for the people. She finds sewing the clothes very calming, and usually works on that when the Hob is closed. On Saturdays when she closes her stall, she enjoys walking through the district and trading goods house to house. These mostly include scraps of fabric, but she has managed to obtain a healthy amount of food and medicine with this practice.

TOKEN: A small flower made out of fabric