Moving day

No warnings just fluff :) and again this will have nothing to do with the last story!

"Start or end your story with a person buying a house plant"

TODAY IS THE DAY! Me and Julien are moving in togetherrrr! We already have the van packed with all of our shit and are on the way to our little house, one bedroom, two bathrooms, and two stories. It's literally the cutest thing ever.
"Anddd here we are!" Julien says, stopping the car.
"I could actually cry right now ahh!" I say getting out of the car and running into the empty house. We got so lucky with this house. Staring at the bottom floor as I feel arms sliver around my waist.
"She's beautiful isn't she?" I say, leaning my head on her shoulder.
"She really is." Jules says back to me.
"Hey love birds!" Lucy exclaims walking into the house.
"Hey!" I say, slipping out of Juliens arms to go hug Lucy. Phoebe was just walking in behind her.
"Heyyy!" She says.
"Oh my god wait this is so cute, I'm getting a picture. Turn your backs like you're looking at the house." Phoebe says as we all laugh and turn around. Julien puts her head on my shoulder as she snaps the picture.
"Cuteee!" She says, being the middle aged mom she is.
"You're like a middle aged mom." Lucy said laughing. It's almost like she can read my mind. I wouldn't be surprised if she could.

...

I have my speaker set up as we are still doing some finishing touches on the house. Then it hit me, I need to buy a house plant, maybe 4 or 5 of them.

The next day
Everything is set up and we are settled! Lucy and Phoebe are coming over tonight for us to just have fun and celebrate the move! I walk into the house with Julien and beans on the couch as I put the bags of groceries on the counter. I walk past Julien to go get more stuff from the car, kissing her head in the process.
"Hey do you want help?" She says.
"If you would like to help me, sure!" I say walking out to the car, her following in suit. I grab the last two bags.
"Seriously?" Julien says smiling as she grabs all the plants.
"Yup." I say giggling to myself as we walk back into our house.

😘- El