𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Naru sighed in relief at the sight of the familiar sandy, dome shaped buildings, ignoring the way Jiraiya rolled his eyes at her. Giving the guards a nod, she skipped inside the village.

The two Konoha ninjas were kindly greeted by an anxious Yashamaru and quickly brought to the Kazekage's office. The Sand Village's leader stood, face hard and serious.

"Jiraiya and Namikaze Naruto, it's a pleasure to see you again." Said both had just barely saw a smile play on the man's lips, "I initially planned on sealing the beast, Shukaku, into my third son, but I have decided to go along with your suggestion instead."

Naru let out a breath she had been holding, grinning brightly. Jiraiya's lips quirked up in a smile, "We're glad to hear that. Would you like for Naru to start?"

"Yes, that is if Naruto would be fine with that."

The blonde nodded, "Absolutely. But Kazekage-sama, call me Naru! It's a syllable shorter."

He shook his head in amusement, "That's not much of a difference, is it, Naruto?" The girl huffed. "Well, I would very much appreciate it if you would begin." He turned to his wife's bother, who had been silently watching the interaction with well hidden disbelief. "Lead them to where we keep the demon."

"Hai, Kazekage-sama." The three left, going down corridors and down the building. Without looking back at Naru and Jiraiya, Yashamaru inquired, "How are you on such good terms with him? In all honesty, I've never seen Kazekage-sama openly show positivity."

"Ah, it's a little complicated," Naru waved dismissively, "so let's just say that we bombarded him with many pleasant ideas and plans that would definitely help this village thrive."

He looked back at the two, an eyebrow raised. He turned back to the door that was heavily locked in front of them, "Well, I'm not sure what you want to do with it, but if you make even just one mistake, it would cost all of us."

Jiraiya nodded, "Ah, don't worry. We're efficient in seals, and Naru here has the trump card. All that matters is how she'll use it."

"Let's just hope you play your cards right, then."

Rin sighed, "Kakashi, if you keep up that attitude, eventually we'll have to kick you out."

"That's what I'm hoping for." The Hatake replied snappishly. "Why the hell do I have to stay in here, when I'm fully capable of taking care of myself at home? It reeks of anesthetics."

Obito rolled his eyes at him. "Well, this is a hospital, if you haven't noticed. And you know, if you keep your face like that, eventually it would stay that way. I'm sure Naru wouldn't appreciate it." He received a glare. "Oi, what did I just say?"
"You should be glad your girlfriend ran into you. It would have become quite troublesome for us had she not fixed up most of your wounds." Tsunade's voice caught the attention of the three as she entered the room. "And I swear Minato can be such an idiot sometimes." She shook her head in disapproval, checking off a few boxes in her paper.

"You should see him with Kushina." Kakashi muttered, "You wouldn't be able to call him just an idiot."

Obito and Rin spoke in unison, voice monotone. "Agreed."

The woman rolled her eyes. She gave Kakashi an once-over, nodding while doing so. "Good, good. You're doing a fine job, Rin, keep up the good work. Kakashi, you'll be fine to leave by tomorrow." And with that, she walked off, heels clicking.

"Why do I always get the feeling that a storm's gonna happen every time she's around?" Obito shivered. "She's creepy, man. And that rack doesn't cover for it."

Rin smacked his head lightly.

"Learn how to respect, Baka!"

"I have to agree with the idiot. I can't comprehend what Jiraiya-sama sees in her."