𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"Gochisousamadeshita (ごちそうさまでした)"= Thank you for the meal (said after eating). Slightly more polite than merely saying "gochisousama." By the way, "Itadakimasu (いただきます)," meaning "Let's eat" or something like that, is said before eating a meal.

In this chapter, "Anata (あなた)"= "Dear; honey" (something a wife would call her husband). In normal conversations and stuff, it means "you." AND "anta (あんた)" means the same but in an impolite way.

"Naruto!" Jiraiya crouched instantly, helping the girl sit up. "How did it go? Does your head hurt?"

Yashamaru had his eyes wide open, and once he got out of his stupor he looked back to see multiple firm and thick gold chains wrapping the pot securely. Once the glowing red seals seeped inside it, the lock clicked shut.

Naru grinned sleepily, "Nah, I'm fine. It went well; Shukaku was quite tough, though." She yawned and stretched her arms, "Well, we need to report to the Kazekage."

"Don't worry about that, Naruto." The deep voice caught their attention, and the three turned to see Sunagakure's leader come in. Yashamaru bowed as did Jiraiya, while Naru merely grinned. "Everything went as planned, then?"
"Yes, sir!" She saluted, "Though there were a few miscalculations, and a few things went a bit haywire, it turned out fine in the end."

The Kazekage nodded in approval and thanked her, before turning to Yashamaru, "Take them to their rooms; I have sent a few of our maids to prepare them, so the places they are staying should be available."

"Hai, Kazekage-sama."

Jiraiya stayed behind to explain a few things about the seal, so Yashamaru took Naru to her room. "I have to say, Namikaze-san, I'm surprised that Konoha has such promising ninjas. I was very impressed with your seal." He praised as she sat down on the bed.

Naru scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Thanks, Yashamaru-san! Though E—Jiraiya-sensei teaches… differently from other people, I learn a lot from him. The seal I used today is just one of those many seals he taught me."

"Oh?" He seemed amused. "What kind of method does he use to tutor you?"

"Well, he tells me the jutsu or seal's name, shows me the basic instructions on how to use it—without being elaborate, of course—and goes off to leave me to solve it on my own."

"That is… I don't know what to say to that, actually." Yashamaru blinked, "So it works?"

"Oh, yeah, it works out. I can also create more techniques that way, too." Naru grinned, before it turned to a grimace, "But the seals can be a little… tricky."

"Ah, I see." He winced at the many ways a fuuinjutsu could go wrong. He then turned thoughtful, "I've sort of asked this before, but how are you on such familiarity with Kazekage-sama?"

"Remember Jiraiya-sensei and I visited last time?" He nodded. "Well, we were on a mission to form peace treaties with the five nations."

Nearly five and a half months in the past

On the way to the Kazekage tower, the citizens and shinobi had watched the two Konoha ninjas with hostility. Jiraiya sighed uneasily as he looked down at Naru's unrevealing expression; her face had stayed the same ever since the second the village laid eyes on them.

The guards that escorted them to the tower had all but politely jabbed them in the back with a kunai, nicely telling them to "hurry up."

They finally arrived at the Suna leader's office, greeted by the Kazekage's hard glare as he stood up from his seat. Yashamaru had taken one look at the two, nodded to the chunin guards, and bowed to the Kazekage, dismissing himself from whatever conversation they were having. Yashamaru shot Naru and Jiraiya a warning glance, before quietly leaving the room.