Discovery!

An hour had passed since they called everyone. The nurses had told the girls that they could sleep in the extra hospital beds. Angel was laying in the one across from Souta. "What time is it?" Souta quietly asked. "12:43" Angel replied quietly. "AM or PM?" Souta whispered. "AM," She replied. "I can't sleep." Souta told her. "What am I supposed to do?" Angel asked. "I don't know." Souta replied. "I could hold your hand again." She suggested. "That's fine. " he replied. She walked over with her blanket. She sat down in the chair beside him and grabbed his hand. "Thanks." Souta whispered. "No problem. " She replied. "Good night." Souta whispered. "Good night." She replied. She laid back in the chair and closed her eyes. Souta was finally able to relax and go to sleep. They both quickly fell asleep. Morning arrived, and Angel awoke. "Good, you're awake." Jaye said. "Hm?" Angel asked. "The nurses discovered something when they were changing out Souta's bandages. " Jaye replied. "What is it?" Angel asked. "Just look." Jaye replied. She turned her face towards Souta. "How...?" Angel asked. "I don't know." Souta replied. All of his cuts were almost completely healed. "Wait, what time is it?" Angel asked. "1 PM" Jaye replied. "I think I know!" Angel exclaimed. "What is it?" Souta asked. "You have regeneration!" Jaye exclaimed. "I do?" Souta asked. "Yeah! You get it from sleep!" She replied. "That kinda makes sense." He replied. "Just think about it. Every time you've slept, you've healed. " She added. "Now that I think of it, you're right." Souta replied. "What are we all excited about?" Ian asked. "Souta has regeneration." Jaye replied. "Regen- wait what?" Ian replied. "Regeneration." Souta replied. "As in, the thing where you can heal quickly?" Ian asked. "Yeah." Souta replied. A nurse walked in. "I guess since he's healing up fine, he can go home. Same thing with Ian." The nurse told them. "Great!" Ian exclaimed. "I'm out already?" Souta asked. "Yep!" The nurse replied. "We have to get our stuff together." Jaye told them. "Ok, we'll wait." Angel replied. "Thanks." Jaye replied. They walked out of the room. Suddenly, Souta walked over to Angel and hugged her from behind. "Wha-" Angel broke off. "You scared me." She added. "Oh, sorry." Souta replied. "You're cold." He told her. "I know." She replied. "You're warm." She added. "Hah, I know." He laughed. She looked up at him. "So why'd you hug me?" She asked. "When I'm excited, I hug people." He replied. "Oh, that makes sense." She replied. "Yeah, I guess so." He replied. "When do you usually let go?" Angel asked. "When I feel like it. This is a thank you for saving my life." He replied. "At least let me hug you back." She suggested. "Okay." Souta replied. He let go. She turned around and hugged him. "Not too tight, please. I'm not fully healed." He told her. "Okay." She replied. He hugged her back. "I actually think I needed this." He told her. "How come?" She asked. "My mental health hasn't been so good lately." He replied. "Why?" She asked. "I've been reflecting on my past." He replied. "Oh. That's never good." She replied. "Yeah. But it's fine now. Because you're here." He replied. He slightly smiled. "Thanks for staying." He thanked her. "No problem. " She replied. "Alright let's goooooo." Ian complained. They stopped hugging and looked over at Ian. "What?" Ian asked. "We gotta go." Ian added. "Ugh." Jaye complained. "Stop ruining things Ian." She scolded him. "Alright let's go I guess." Angel replied. "We're following you guys." Ian announced. They both walked out the door. Ian and Jaye followed behind. Angel and Souta held hands as usual. They walked through the lobby and out the door. The sun was shining brightly. "That sun really is bright." Ian complained. "Why do you complain so much." Jaye asked. "Cuz' I can." He replied. "This way," Angel told them. They turned and followed. They walked and walked for awhile and then they saw the house. "That's our new home?!" Ian exclaimed. "Yep." Souta replied. "EPICCC!!!" Ian yelled. The people across the street stared at Ian. "Let's just go...." Angel suggested. They walked down the driveway. Angel knocked on the door. Akemi opened the door. "HIIII!!!"Akemi exclaimed.