08

I'm haunted by the words you say

when I can't say I feel the same

and that you'll always be alone

and baby you should know

I'm always gonna ghost

-Living hell-

Opening his eyes only to squint it back closed because the light was blinding him. He rubs his eyes and look around to see his surrounding, the room was wide and simple plain. He slowly sits up on the bed while groaning.

He massages his temple and right then the door opened, and he look up to see the person. Jimin entered with a huge smile on his face, Taehyung sigh in relief that he was rescued on time maybe.

Jimin sat opposite to Taehyung on the bed. "That was a close call." Taehyung despite his condition smile and Jimin shake his head while smiling too. "You could've been caught! Thank god I had set up a backup plan already." Jimin talked but Taehyung was lost in his thoughts.

Waving his small palm Infront of Taehyung's face to gain his attention caused him to break free from his chain of thoughts. He raises his eyebrow in question. "What are you thinking?"

"I wonder why this asshole have a grudge on me?" Jimin furrow his brow. "Who?" Taehyung looks up after a while and spoke. "I don't know his name, but he is buff and strong rather than those other officers. He seems to be having a real problem with me..."

Jimin hum while stroking his chin and spoke. "Should I clean him off the way?" Taehyung shake his head. "He is a man with motive, if you go behind him, he is going to come for you with more determination. That would result in exposing yourself."

"What should we do then, send you off abroad." Taehyung scoff disinterested and spoke. "Ahh... Jiminah...I thought you were a little intelligent than me..." Jimin grin ear to ear while he said that. Taehyung was mentally ill; everyone knew including himself and he present as if he doesn't care and moreover makes jokes out of it.

"Right now, the whole country is under a threat because of me." He stops to give Jimin a teasing smirk and in return he rolls his eyes. "Well, they would have guarded up whole flights and airports in case if I run out abroad." He taps his head to Jimin in a matter of fact and Jimin nod along.

"But what can we do for now, hide you?" Jimin ask for his opinion because he can do that for now meanwhile Taehyung disagreed and reply. "I have something to take care of." He grins mischievously

Jimin squint at him. "Yah Taehyung! I can't let you go on killing people when the police are already tailing you." He waves his hand dismissively. "I'm not!"