24

"So you're supposing that she showed up at your house at midnight? Just like that?" Yoongi ask for the third time because he was not believing any of it, he thinks Jungkook had to do something with V and Eliana personally and he is now covering it up like this.

Jungkook angrily bite his lower lip as he eye Yoongi and speak, "Well, you are also suspicious." Yoongi cough out uncomfortably and sit straight. "What do you mean by that huh!" Jungkook smirk and reply. "I wonder why I went under interrogation just when the case was tightening up? And not to forget, why didn't you acknowledge me yesterday about the case?"

Yoongi face went blank again. "I do not give explanations of my actions to anyone and let the situation of not informing you bout the case...it's because the head told me not to!" Jungkook snarl at him and spat. "How come you excluded me just because that old asshole told you?"

Yoongi look away and mutter out some uncomfortable words. "Uh...my position was not as before when you went...yes...OK?" He said a little shouting at the end causing Jungkook to widen his eyes but then a smug expression paste his face. "Uhm..I guess you are saying you were weak on your own?" Yoongi's head whip to him in offense. "I.DID.NOT.SAY.THAT!"

"That's the same yoongz!" Yoongi groan at the nickname and he did not like it at all. "Yah! Do not call me that ever again!" Jungkook shake his head. "Don't expect me to pretend that you weren't the one who cuffed me just some days ago! And yes I do not believe you!" Yoongi roll his eyes at Jungkook statement yet he decide not to say anything in return.

Instead Yoongi stood up gathering his files and walk to the door while muttering. "I'll be interrogating Eliana in a while!" Jungkook doesn't react causing Yoongi to exit the room himself. As he went out, Jungkook let his head drop into his hands because of the guilt. He couldn't even help Eliana escape this case now, she is just as important as any other now.

----------

Yoongi enter the interrogation room and immediately his gaze land upon the small figure sitting slump in the chair. She look up and he took his time to look at her face. Jungkook was right. She was drained out of life, in fact drained of everything.

Clearing his throat because Eliana was also staring right back at him, he sit down across her and keep the files in front of him. "Myself Detective Min Yoongi!" She squint her eyes for a while and then suddenly ask. "You are the one who talked to me on the phone!" She said it so surely as if she knows. Yoongi raise his brow surprised. "Yes, indeed I am the one!"

Eliana do not speak further as she look around bored already. "How'd you know?" She return her empty eyes to his and tried to read him but Yoongi was not anywhere with his guard down. "Your voice, it's unique!" She said monotonously.

He nod over at her words and open a file and click his pen open and ask. "The day when you were abducted till now? Were you with the criminal himself?" She shrug. "I don't know!" She reply in a matter of fact. Yoongi look at her with a sharp gaze. "How do you not know?" He ask strictly. "Don't know! Maybe knocked out all of the time so I don't know any of it!"

He set his pen down and intertwined his fingers infront of him and ask. "Miss Eliana, are you sure you were knocked out or do you not want to reply?" She lean forward on the table causing Yoongi eyelids to tremble slightly. "I said you know detective, I do not know!" He clench his jaw as a vein pop up on his forehead. She slump back with a satisfied smirk.