FINALE

(Yesterday, Wattpad deleted half of this chapter the minute I uploaded it. I apologize to whoever read and went confused! I rewrote it today. Please blame Wattpad!)

A month later...

I found solace in the safety of my bed, enveloped by the warmth and comfort of my blankets. Today was Valentine's Day, and everyone in the house had been kind enough to gift me flowers, but I had chosen to ignore all the attention. Earlier that day, I had had an encounter that had left me feeling conflicted.

*Flashback...*

I opened the door to find Jin standing there, holding a bouquet of flowers. I allowed him to enter, and he placed the flowers on my bed. I then stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to say.

Jin's voice was hushed and gentle as he spoke. "I'm sorry for what I did back then." he began. "I shouldn't have hurt you like that..." His words hung in the air, I wasn't sure if he was even apologetic contrast to his words because my foot was hurting like hell that day, I don't respond to him and remain standing looking down.

"I don't know if this is the right time to say it..." he continued. My head snapped up to meet his gaze, my eyes wide with shock. "I like you, Eliana..." His declaration was not answered because it left me momentarily speechless.

After a moment, Jin spoke up, his voice filled with a mixture of hope and uncertainty, asking, "Are you not going to say something?"

I met his gaze steadily, my words flowing out with a newfound sense of confidence. "I'm sorry," I replied quietly. "I love someone else..." The words were simple, but they held a wealth of meaning and finality.

*Flashback ends*

I sit up, still groggy from a long rest. My eyes flicked to the discarded bouquet in the dustbin. I couldn't help but think about Jin, his face is still present in my mind. I recalled the sad expression he wore when I confessed my love for someone else, the way he had simply stared at me silently.

This moment marked a first for me, the first time someone had dared to confess their feelings, and the first time I had been faced with the decision to accept or reject those feelings. The knowledge that I had just turned away someone's heartfelt confession stirred an array of emotions within me. I felt bad.

I am stuck on Taehyung. Anything I do, reminds me of him. It's been one month since he is imprisoned. He did not come back to me, but I got to know that he completed what I had said. That he killed that damn priest.

I was hopelessly in love with Taehyung. The memory of his face, his smile, his voice, everything about him was etched into my heart in a way that defied logic. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't escape the overwhelming emotions that consumed me whenever his name crossed my mind.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and open my messages.

Ria (10+) New messages.

Jimin (1) New message.

Jungkook (3) New messages.

Skipping past the two initial contacts in my list, my thumb hovered over Jungkook's name. He had maintained silence for quite some time, and I wondered what he could possibly have to say now. With hesitation, I tapped on his name, bracing myself for whatever message he might have sent my way.