Love you even more

The two lovebirds just took a romantic stroll at the seashore.Just seeing them from afar you could tell they are madly in love.

"Princess its getting late let's get you home now,kay?"Jungwon told me but I just wanted to stay with him until the very end of the night."No I want to stay with you if not I'm going to miss you so much I'm going to go crazy."I explained to him and he just smiled at me."I can take you here when ever you want and it's not like I'm leaving you,baby."He told me but I just couldn't leave him.But I gave in what can I say blame his cat eyes they are too cute.

He rode me back home and after getting out of the car I gave him a hug.Im going to miss his touch so much."Princess,don't be like this.Im going to see you tomorrow again okay?" "Okay baby see you."I kissed him and waved goodbye when he took of with his car.

I really didn't want him to leave but in the same time what could I do.We still are fiancés but about marriage we are still thinking about it.Its not like we don't want to but we think it's kind of early.

.   .   .

I left and thought about something so I just have to talk about it with our parents.Dohee is definitely going to be happy about this.I can just imagine how her face is going to light up after hearing this.

Today was the next day and I called her parents and mines too in for a discussion.I needed to know what they thought about this and if they will let her too.

"So what do you think?"I asked after explaining it to them."Me personally I think that both of you need this.You can't even stay a day apart from each other.And both of you would be so happy for it."Dohees mother said and I nodded knowing that she's on the same page as me."We think it's a good idea too.Just seeing both of them happy makes my life ten times longer."My mom said and I smiled.

Both of my father and hers were a vit skeptical about it.But they agreed to it.So that's what I was doing.

"Okay then thats what I'm planning on to do today,but can you guys please keep it a secret from Dohee I want to surprise her."they nodded in understatement.

.   .   .

Today was just another day and my parents had left the house for some reason but they didn't actually tell ne why.So I was left alone in a huge house without no one to talk to.Even Jungwon wasn't picking up the phone so I got a bit frustrated.

After about an hour or so my parents came home all smiley and stuff.They looked like they were hiding something from me."Where were you guys?"I asked looking suspiciously at them."We were just having a coffee with some old friends from school why honey?"My mom explained and I understood.They loved they're high-school days.Thats when they met eachother and they're friends wich were pretty good ones.

"Nothing it was unlikely to see you guys so happy."I said and excused myself to go to my room.I know they were happy and mom was going to start ranting about what happend but I don't want my poor ears to fall of its place.I beg..

I got a text message from a little someone and my face lit up when I saw it.

Wonnie

Princess what you up to?

Just chilling why weren't picking up the phone baby?

Oh about that I had a meeting with some important people for work.
It took a bit didn't it.

I got worried that's all

Well now I'm all yours so get ready comfortable and I'll come and pick you up in 30 because I can't wait longer than that.

Ok baby♡

My face was brighter than the fucking sun.He didn't give me a lot of time to get ready but since I got a bath this morning I just had to get my hair ready.My hair is another deal to deal with.I just decided to straighten it.

I chose my outfit he did say comfortable but I respect fashion so

I put some of my favorite perfume on and left beacuse the door bell rang.

"Hi princess."He winked at me and I just said bye to my parents and hugged him.I don't know why but I was feeling a bit down today.He hugged me tightly because he sensed something was wrong."I missed you."I said and he chuckled."You dont know how bad I was dying waiting in the car for 30 minutes princess."He said making me blush then he took my hand and I got inside the car while he closed it.

"Look I'm taking you somewhere si I will have to blindfold you."He said making me a little confused."You know I will not do anything wrong to you."He said like a little child making me smile."I know but I put on mascara on." "I'm not going to put it on tight just a little I dont want it to hurt you."He said putting the blindfold on and gave me a peck on my lips.Ive got to say I wanted more.

He started the car and I couldn't see nothing wich made me a little curious.It was killing me.

He stopped the car I guessed he parked it somewhere.Jungwon got out of the car and opened my door taking my hand to coordinate on where I was going.

We went inside an elevator and the nervousness was killing me Where was this man taking me.Entering somewhere I didn't have a clue on where though an restaurant,apartment,caffe?

"Okay I'm opening your eyes now,princess so don't get scared oki?"He said telling me to not get scared of the sudden touch on my face.My eyes were hurting from the brightness because all I could see in the past 30 minutes was black.

"Where are we Jungwon?"I said and he smirked looking around."Well this is called ours."Jungwon said making me realize what he had done.He bought an apartment for both of us to stay together.I jumped and my legs wrapped around his waist while my hands were on the back of his neck.I smiled from the excitement."Why didn't you tell me?" "To surprise you with it what else."