Fight with Feathers

Ladybug and Catnoir leaped onto the building that Mayura was on.

"Hello, Mayura", said Ladybug, ready to fight.

Mayura didn't want to fight Adrien or Catnoir, but now she had to. Mayura tried to pluck a feather from her fan, but Ladybug's yoyo wrapped around her wrist before she could grab one.

She tried getting the yoyo off her wrist, but it was too tight to get off. She threw her fan at the heroes and hit Ladybug causing her to drop her yoyo.

Mayura took back her fan and created a sentimonster. The sentimonster punched at the heroes. Catnoir extended his stick to hit the sentimonster. The sentibeing caught the stick and hit Catnoir. Ladybug's yoyo yanked the amok from the monster and destroyed it.

The heroes cornered Mayura to finally carry out their plan.

"Why are you doing this?" Ladybug asked dropping her yoyo.

"I-I can't tell you", Mayura stuttered.

" Why- why would you help Hawkmoth? " Catnoir started to worry about Mayura there was something she couldn't tell them. But they were only there to help!

"The only thing I can tell you is-" Mayura started to stutter she couldn't say anything that can make Gabriel target her or Adrien.

"Is what?!" worry overtook the heroes faces. There was something off about the women.

"I-Is, I don't want to be fighting you. " Mayura answered.

The heroes were shocked. Ladybug was right about her not wanting to work with Hawkmoth. She was forced! Ladybug regretted no saying her thoughts to Catnoir earlier.

Catnoir had ignored Nathalie the whole time. Just now he had realized his father wasn't only Hawkmoth, he was something more, now he was just irredeemable. Whatever he said to Nathalie to force her into helping him wasn't right.

Mayura now had said something that could make Gabriel hurt Adrien. I really am a monster, Mayura thought. But now what would happen?! Gabriel was a different kind of evil, and now he would do whatever it takes to bring Emilie back.

Mayura ran away from the scene with nowhere to go, she feared going back into the Agreste Mansion with Gabriel there so she fled to the Eiffel Tower for now. She detransformed where no one can see her. "Dussuu fall my feathers" she became Nathalie again and got a splitting headache and almost fainted from the miraculous.

She stayed at the Eiffel Tower for the night and got no sleep.

Back at the mansion Adrien had become worried. Nathalie hadn't come home that night. Adrien owed her an apology for yelling at her all the time. Adrien was scared. Did my father do something to her? Adrien thought. So he ran into his father's office to beg for answers.

"Where is Nathalie what did you do to her!?" Adrien yelled.

"What do you mean? " Gabriel asked.

"Nathalie she's not here!" exclaimed Adrien with worry written on his face.

"I don't know, but you should go to bed you have photoshoots tomorrow" Gabriel said while motioning his hand to wave Adrien off.

Adrien changed into his pajamas and thought. Photoshoots, Photoshoots that's what he cares more about?! Adrien woke up the next day and checked if Nathalie was there.

She was gone.