What's Lost is Always Found

Nathalie stayed up that night researching where Adrien would be staying. Certain thoughts ran through her brain like, Will Adrien be safe, Where is he staying, WHAT IS GABRIEL PLANNING!? Those thoughts kept rapidly repeating in her brain until she stumbled upon a headline saying, Famous teenage model, Adrien Agreste, modeling in London near the Big Ben in three weeks! Nathalie randomly started panicking. She couldn't just go to London. Then, she checked the time. Three in the morning! She went to bed late that night knowing she'll have to wake up early tomorrow.

The next day Nathalie woke up and got ready for work. She drove to the Agreste Mansion where she reluctantly stepped in her office only to see Gabriel.

"What are you doing in my office?" Nathalie asked, not ready to put up with Gabriel's schemes.

"You figured it out Nathalie, where Adrien's going, I'm not surprised, an intelligent women like you would find out something so clear and obvious, but what you can't make sense of is what I'm planning, and you know who I'll need for such a plan"

"What's the point now, you sent Adrien away despite my loyalty to your plans that I didn't even want to take part in" Nathalie said furiously.

"So you're saying-" Gabriel tried saying only to be interrupted by Nathalie.

"Yes, and get out! " Nathalie exclaimed.

Gabriel stepped out of the office and Nathalie heard tapping on the window. It was Catnoir.

"Wait, Adrien how? " Nathalie questioned.

Catnoir put finger over his lips signaling Nathalie to quite down. Nathalie opened the window for the cat themed hero to come in.

"How did you get here?" Nathalie asked, confused.

"Well, I don't know how long I can stay here but I don't have a place to go and-"

"You can stay with me" Nathalie interrupted, "Your father won't touch you"

"Nathalie you can't get hurt too" Catnoir said.

"Adrien, he's not after you he's after me" Nathalie said, "You're just a teenager he will not send you over to another country without anyone you know, but you need to get out of here and find Ladybug, you can't be seen here."

Catnoir ran out of the mansion and texted Ladybug. I'm back but I can't go home, my father will kill me!

Ladybug saw this message and found Catnoir by the Eiffel Tower.

"You're back but how?" Ladybug questioned.

"That's not the problem, Hawkmoth is planning something and we have to stop it"