01

DISCLAIMER: Lahat ng tauhan, pangalan, pangyayari, at negosyo sa nobelang ito ay pawang kathang isip lamang, ibig sabihin ang mga ito ay isinulat o ginawa mismo ng manunulat.

Ang mga negatibong komento o opinyon ng mga tauhan sa nobelang ito ay hindi pinaniniwalaan ng manunulat. Lahat ng mga sinasabi ng mga tauhan ay ginawa para sa piksyonal na dahilan.

Hindi ko pagmamay-ari ang litratong ginamit ko sa cover ng nobelang ito. Ang larawan sa cover at ang iba pang larawan na ginamit ko sa nobelang ito ay kredito sa nararapat na may-ari.

This novel contains grammatic and spelling errors. Please forgive me for the typos I've made in this novel. Thank you!

***

"Are you ready for your first day, honey?" I didn't look away from the window. I didn't want to attend this school. I don't get it?! Bakit nila ako tinanggal sa North High?!

Their reasoning was bullshit too. I don't get how in the actual fuck napasama ako kay Felicity. And in addition to that, a lot of students said I was bitchy. Which I am, honestly. I'm not sorry for what I've said to them, nor done. They were the ones who are at fault, to be honest.

"Anak? What are you looking at?" I rolled my eyes and looked at my mom.

I didn't want to talk to anyone today. I was fucking pissed! I don't want to go to my shitty new school. It looked so cheap online! And according to my friends, I heard that the students are so jologs daw.

"I don't want to go, Mom." My mom parked the car near the entrance of the campus. I set my hand on the passenger seat's armrest, hesitant to step out of our car.

My mom sighed and put her hand on my cheek and caressed it. "Honey, I know you don't want to attend this University, but... Mas makakabuti ang environment dito para sa 'yo! Actually, your Tita Alex went to school here, and she had a lot of friends!"

"Look at Tita Alex now, Mom. Call center siya and she's still not married!" I looked away from Mom and looked outside, frustrated.

"Kiernan! Don't talk negatively about your relatives like that, ha?! Hindi 'yan magugustohan ng Papa mo!" Pagsesermon sa akin ni Mom.

I bit my lip in guilt, not wanting to say anything bad about anyone anymore. Mom was right, Dad wouldn't have liked my way of talking. Gosh, I miss him.

"Fine! I'll go to school! But in return, Mom, you have to buy me a new phone. Lumabas na 'raw 'yung Iphone15!" I said before wearing my backpack.

My Mom sighed. "Okay, honey. I'll see if I can. Goodluck!"

I stood in front of the gates ng University. It looked... Decent naman. Maybe I was exaggerating about the photos online.

I confidently walked around the spacious campus, trying to find the way to the Senior High Building. God, I am so glad that this is my last year of Senior High. One more year closer to moving out!

I'm a HUMSS student nga pala. My other choice was STEM, but I sucked at Mathematics, so I picked HUMSS nalang.