Forced!

"I am asking something Jin! Is it true that your so called rapper brother failed!!?"

Yoongi gulped looking at his hyung.

"D-dad I told you na that he was not feeling wel-"

"You said he was failed in one Jin!  When will you stop protecting him from me!? I can't believe he's my son, such a shame!" Mr.kim said.

Yoongi's eyes got teary hearing that.

"Take his credit card from him and whatever cash he have and one of the guard is going to come and do something but don't you dare to stop him!"

Jin frowned.

*door bell*

Jin went to open the door and saw a guard.

"Hello sir, boss has sent me here" guard said bowing.

"For what?" Jin asked in whispering voice.

"I am sorry sir, i can't tell you, please let my do my work" saying this, guard came inside and straight went upstairs.

"Hey! What the hell!?"

"Namjoon! I said nobody will stop him!"

"But what is he going to do dad?" Namjoon asked but his and others eyes widened as they saw the guard coming down with

Yoongi's guitar and which he loves the most.

"N-no" yoongi mumble as he knew what was going to happen.

Guard came and broke the guard by hitting it on the floor again and again.

"HAVE YOU GONE MAD!!?" Taehyung shouted as he tried to stop him knowing how much that guitar means to his hyung.

But guard still did his job and broke it completely.

Yoongi just looked at the broken pieces.

"Jin give him yoongi's wallet, he is not going to get any money and don't you dare to give him yours!"

"How could you do this? You know how much he loved his guitar dad" Jin said as he looked at yoongi who was standing silently.

"I want him to focus on his studies instead of doing all this shit! Just do what I said, I have other works too" saying this, mr.kim cuts the call.