Relieved

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"I'LL KILL YOU!!"

The man who escaped from the officers hold came running into to the living room, attacking on yoongi, punching on his face hard and then pointing the gun he snatched from the officer to yoongi's head.

Brothers had no time to take any action until they saw the gun pointed on yoongi's head.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HIM!!" Seokjin shouted.

"I'll fucking kill you bastard!" Hoseok spoke clenching his fists.

The man laughed in an evil way and whispered in yoongi's ear
"See? Again you are back in my arms but this time, I'll not let you escape"

Yoongi trembled hearing him. He looked at his brothers, begging them through his eyes to save him.

"You smell so nice, so sweet" man said and gave a kiss to yoongi's neck.

Brothers blood boiled but they were helpless.

"Leave him this instant" officers pushed the brothers back and stood infront of the man a far away, pointing their guns at the man.

Yoongi's eyes were looking straight into his hyung's eyes and all he saw was fear
"No I can't let them feel helpless, i s-should do something myself" he thought and relaxed his tensed muscles making the man hold light on him and That's what yoongi wanted. He let the man engage with the officers so that he will get a chance to fight back.

"Let me leave from here with him, otherwise he will be dead here, if he can't be mine then nobody else get to fuck him!" Man spoke.

Yoongi shut his eyes being disgusted by the talk.

"Surrender yourself, you can't go from here" officer spoke.

"Yeah we will s- ahh!" Man groaned holding his head as a glass vase hit his face.

"Bastard!" Yoongi shouted pushing him away after injuring him with the vase he picked from the table.

Officers immediately took the man in grasp's.

While brothers ran to yoongi and took him away. Pushing him behind them,standing infront of him like a shield.

"Make sure he bath in his own pool of blood" seokjin said, his eyes shot red in anger.

"Don't worry mr. Kim, we will take our leave now"

Officers took him away, this time not giving him any chance to leave.

Yoongi was looking towards the door with a nervous look.

"He's gone now and he will never be back" hoseok said wrapping his arms around yoongi who melted into his hobi's hug.

"Hyung you are so smart, you hit with the vase" jungkook said clapping.

"Yeah, you were very brave yoon" jin said patting yoongi's head.