_

"Pathetic

"Pathetic." The woman said coldly.

Her (H/L) (H/C) blew in the wind, and shined under the full moon. The woman dressed in a uniform for demon slayers. A haori with clouds and fire accented her uniform. The woman sheathed her black and white katana.

A head of a demon laid on the cold ground, staring up at the woman with wide eyes. He cursed at her, wishing her dead. The demons head soon turned to ash, disappearing.

The woman closed her eyes. "Hell shall take you for Heaven's gates do not accept you."

The woman turned around, speaking to a younger slayer. "Mizunoto, next time you are a coward when slaying demons," Her (E/C) opened with a menacing tint, "I will not hesitate to train you personally." 

"Y-Yes ma'am!" The boy bowed before running off, descending the mountain.

The woman sighed before turning to look at the dense forest that lay ahead of her.

"Ten disappearances, aye? Well then," The woman began walking into the forest, "Lets see what Mount Natagumo is hiding."

Her steps were quick, but silent. A blank stare in her eyes as she examined the many large spider webs upon bushes, rocks, and trees. 

The slayer soon came across what seemed like silk balls hanging from trees. The smell of blood made her nose twitch.

"Are you here to disturb my family?" A cold voice asked in the distance.