Chapter 15

Before deciding to head to the West Province Area 1, we notice four birds perched on the same wall, each with different colored feathers. I suggest, "Serena, how about we capture all four of them?"

"All four of them? Do you think their forms are just like Oricorio?" Serena asks.

"We won't know unless we try. Luckily, Pikachu can handle Flying Types with ease," I reply.

The four birds start playing a game of hide and seek with us, but after an extensive search around Mesagoza, we successfully record all four of them in our Pokedex.

Squawkabilly (Green Plumage): The Parrot Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. These Pokémon prefer to live in cities. They form flocks based on the color of their feathers, and they fight over territory.

Squawkabilly (Blue Plumage): The Parrot Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. The largest of their flocks can contain more than 50 individuals. They fly around towns and forests, searching for food and making a racket.

Squawkabilly (Yellow Plumage): The Parrot Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. These Squawkabilly are hotheaded, and their fighting style is vicious. They'll leap within reach of their foes to engage in close combat.

Squawkabilly (White Plumage): The Parrot Pokemon: Normal and Flying Type. This Pokémon dislikes being alone. It has a strong sense of community and survives by cooperating with allies.

"I remember that those four of them are mainly used for the Flying Taxis in the Paldea Region," Serena recalls. "Considering there are some Tinkatons who keep throwing rocks at Corviknight to make them unavailable."

"Yeah... but their movesets aren't that different, only their hidden abilities. Green and Blue have Guts, and Yellow and White have Sheer Force."

"Well, that sure is something..." Serena chuckles, amused by the quirks of these flying creatures.

Finally arriving at West Province Area 1 after taking the Flying Taxi from Cortondo, we head west. Along the way, we stumble upon some small green Pokémon on the ground. I ask, "What are those?"

"They're Capsakid, pure Grass Type Pokémon," Lucine replies. Since it's a Pokémon we don't have in our collection yet, we decide to capture it.

Capsakid: The Spicy Pepper Pokémon: Grass Type. The more sunlight this Pokémon bathes in, the more spicy chemicals are produced by its body, and thus the spicier its moves become.

"Definitely spicy..." I mutter, taking note of Capsakid's fiery nature. "So, how are we going to train this Pokémon?"

Golly explains, "It's simple, it evolves using the Fire Stone. Just give it a try on the Capsakid."

As we use the Fire Stone, we're surprised to witness its evolution into a two-headed Pokémon, one head green and the other red. "What the... it's just like Doduo and Deino..."

Scovillain: The Spicy Pepper Pokemon: Grass and Fire Type. Evolve from Capsakid with Fire Stone. The green head has turned vicious due to the spicy chemicals stimulating its brain. While the red head converts spicy chemicals into fire energy and blasts the surrounding area with a super spicy stream of flame.

"So different heads have different power... And it has the move Spicy Extract, where the user emits an incredibly spicy extract, sharply boosting the target's Attack stat and harshly lowering the target's Defense stat," Serena observes.

"But it's a Grass and Fire Type. That's certainly a unique combination in the Pokémon world," I remark, marveling at the distinctiveness of our newly evolved Scovillain.