Chapter 5

[Ok before I start I must tell you there is slight yuir lemon in the chapter but it stops before anything gets to intense
Gomen'nasai]

You and Sakura had been dating for about 5 weeks everything was perfect even your mom was excited talking about how much she shipped you guys together.

Sakura had spent the night at your house and at this moment you two were talking about random things cuddle up with one another.

" Y/n do you remember when we were little and how we meet ." Sakura wisperd looking up at you .

You were drawing small circles on her back with you finger.

"Hmm ya I remember.."
::::::::FLASH BACK::::::::::::::::

Third person p.o.v

Sakura was playing with Ino on the paly ground when some bullys walked up to her.

"Well if it isn't the billboard brow and pig." The leader of the 3 said as the other two laughed.

He grabbed Sakura by her pink hair and was dragging her around yelling billboard brow when all of a sudden a little girl with h/c hair punched him in the face .

" YOU LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BIG JERK !!" You yelled makeing the boys run away.

You ternd to both Sakura and Ino "Are you two ok." They nodded

You looked over to see Sakura trying to cover her forehead , you walked over pushing her hair out of her face and planting a kiss on her head.

"I think you beautiful.... Both of you ."
::::::::;::::::::::::END OF FLASH BACK WERE YUIR BEGINS::;;;;;;;;

Sakura looked up at you placing her lips on yours crawling onto you lap as you sat up.

You wrapped your arms around her waist pulling away from the kiss kissing her neck .

You started to nibble till you felt her arch into you a little and you knew you found her sweet spot.

You smiled and bit that spot gently .

She moand quietly running her hands up you night shirt cupping you breasts.

You pulled away blushing deep crimson , even in the darkness you could see her beautiful amber eyes.

You smashed your lips onto hers .
"Sakura can we ummm.. you know have.. ." You were blushing furiously.

She just smiled her beautiful Sakura smile and kissed you nodding.

[ Gomen'nasai. Please tell me if you want more or less of this kinda stuff ok .

Next chapter will be up soon
Please forgive me for any grammar mistakes.]