chapter 7 vacation pt.2

WARNING YURI LEMON AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

The vacation was fun so far everything was going perfect.

"Alright everyone bath time." Ten ten said kissing Neji on the cheek heading down to the hotel's bath house.

You all had been sitting in Neji's and Ten ten's room .

Everyone groans in response except Naruto who was blushing madly because Sasuke had whispered something in his ear ..

In the the bath Ino, Ten ten, and Hinata were talking about something but you couldn't really hear them because you had your eyes on Sakura and she had her eyes on you but you could tell she was starting at your body not your face.

Everyone started to get out when Sakura said that you and her were going to stay a bit longer.

When the girls had left Sakura went over to you smashing her lips on your .

You blushed "S-Sakura." You said into the kiss .

Sakura used this opportunity to slide her tongue into your mouth.

You and her began to fight for dominates she won .

She ran her hands up your body till she reached you breasts she ran her thumbs over you now hard nipples.

She pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss your neck nibbling on it gently while pinching your left nipple.

You were softly moaning a blushed spread across your face .

"S-Sakura.." you moaned gently

She ignored you and started to suck on the other nipple still twisting the other.

You moaned loudly you breathing was coming in short pants now .

Sakura smirked setting you on the baths edge spreading your legs.

She began to kiss your thighs.
She made in up to your womanhood kissing it gently.

Sakura began to suck making you moan .

She gently grabbed your back pushing her face deep into your vigina  .

She instead her tongue swirling it around as she rubbed your clit with her finger.

You were shaking with pleasure and biting your lip to keep from moaning to loud.

Suddenly you came into Sakura's mouth crying out her name. .

She licked up your love juices before pulling away. "Wow Y/n you taste amazing.

[Now i'm embarrassed next chapter will be up soon

Please forgive me for any grammar mistakes ]