I'm sorry

I walked out of my old teachers house thanking him before walking down the street.

I was almost home when I saw Sakura , She was dripping wet from the rain and her eyes we're red from crying.

When she saw me she stopped...she looked scared like I would yell at her or something but instead I ran to her wrapping my arms around her .

She immediately hugged me back. "Y/n I'm so sorry I-I love you some much please d-don't leave me I need you ." She sobbed.

You held her close not caring that she was getting water all over you .

"Shh it's okay I love you too ....but Sakura please tell me what happend."

She nodded."Can we go back to your house to dry off first ?" she asked still holding me .

I nodded as we began to walk down the street to my house.

-----------TIME SKIP TO YOUR HOUSE----------

When you got back to your house you took Sakura up stairs and in to the bath room so you could start her a warm bath .

When the tub was filled you both slipped out of your clothing and stepped in .

She sat behind you wrapping her arms around you resting her head on your shoulder.

"Alright love I'll tell you what happend.....When I got home Kyo was in my room waiting for me. I thought he just wanted to talk so we sat and talked ....but then he started to kiss me and I didn't want him too but he wouldn't stop ...and that's when you walked in." She said tears running down her face .

"Y/n I'm so sorry " She sobbed.

You turned towards her kissing her softly .

"No please don't cry I understand it wasn't your fault."

She smiled kissing you pulling you onto her lap .

She ran her hands over your body and began to kiss your neck biting it leaving a mark.

You moaned digging your nails into her back .

She ran her hands down farther sliding a finger into you .

You moaned grinding against her. "Dose it feel good Y/n ." She asked smiling against your neck biting it again.

You nodded moaning louder as she slid another finger into you moving faster .

You were a moaning mess , a blush spread across your face and you held onto sakura your orgasm hitting you hard as you came crying out Sakuras name.

She smiled kissing you stepping out of the bath getting a towel and helping you out and began to dry you off .

"Sakura what about you ?" you asked not getting to please your beautiful girlfriend.

She just shook her head . "No I had fun just getting to touch you "
She smiled drying off herself before you both walked to your room and cuddled into bed not bothering to even put on clothes as you feel asleep in each others arms .

[Okay please don't be mad *Hides * I know I've been gone but I'm back now .

Next chapter up soon bye bye ]