Stupid

It's a long story." He said smiling down at you .

-----Flashback----
"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME " A extremely angry Iruka yelled glaring at his boyfriend.

Kikashi look at him with the same emotionless look on his face but on the inside he was dying.

"It's not what it looks like I promise." Kikashi said trying to calm down his lover but Iruka wouldn't listen. "TELL SOMEONE WHO CARES ASSHOLE " He cried stomping out of the house slamming the door.

Kikashi sighed cursing under his breath.
He had been with his friend Haruka who had come in drunk because her boyfriend had left her . They had talked and he was trying to calm her down when she demanded he have sex with her. He had told her no but she crawled on top of him lifting his shirt.

That is when Iruka walked in and the argument began.

He sighed one again. "Dammit Iruka."

Iruka sat in his favorite coffee shop crying his eyes puffy and red.

"Hey beautiful." He looked up to see his boyfriend.

"Go away Kikashi." He said looking away from him.
Kikashi sat down looking at his lover with a sad expression.

"Let me explain please ." He said.
Iruka didn't look at him but didn't tell him to stop .

He explained the whole thing and when he was finished Iruka was looking at him.

"God Kikashi I'm so stupid." Iruka sighed.

Kikashi leaned over the table kissing him .

"It's okay I love you anyway."

-----END----

When he finished you looked up at him.

"Look all I'm saying is give her a chance to explain, because Sakura is a good person she wouldn't do something like that . "

You nodded smiling at him .