Chapter 1: Open sesame

My name is Winnie. I am 6 years old and me and my family just moved here.
And I hate it.
I have no one to be my friend. My mom said I will find new friends for shure but I know that they will only be my friends because they're sorry for me or because my mom told them to be my friend. This is why I locked myself inside my room. I don't wanna see anybody anyway. So I just sit in silence and cry.

Until I hear a knock on my door. I instantly stop crying. I don't want anyone to think I'm a crybaby or something. The person knocks a second time.

"So it isn't my mom. Because she would've entered without knocking in the first case..." , I think to myself, still not opening the door.

For a few moments there is silence. Maybe the person went away because they thought I'm not in my room...

Suddenly I hear the voice of a boy yelling: " Open Sesame!!"

I slowly get up and unlock the door. A boy at my age enters. 

"Oh hey! It worked!" 

He seems really happy about the fact that i opened the door... He is looking around in my room and then looks at me for a second and his happy expression changes into something that could be worry but is probably only pity.

" W, wh wait, are you crying!?"

He comes closer to where i sit on a bench in front of my windows.

"Are you crying because I came in here!? But I just got here!! Do you like being alone that much?!"

He is talking really fast and his voice is shaking a bit.

"I was already crying... And that isn't the reason why..." , I attempt to say but my voice is so shaky from holding more tears back that you can barely understand it.

"Whuh? Then why ARE you crying?" , the boy asks me.

"...Because I'm lonely... All my friends are back at where I used to live, now I have no one. No matter how hard I try, all the kids here already know each other. It's going to be hard for me to fit in. Even if they do hang out with me, it's out of pity or adults telling them to because I'm new. I don't wan't that..." , I say between sobs.

The boy stays silent so I continiue: "You're the same right? You only came here because my mom told you to right?"

"Well, yeah." , he answers calmly.

"I knew it, you also feel sorry for me..." , I say frustrated about the fact that I truly am alone.

"But I didn't come here to try and be your friend."

"What? Then why..." , i stutter confused and sad.

"I was curious about what kind of a kid you were. And from what I've seen so far I think you're pretty lame and a bit of a scaredy crybaby haha!"

"Wah! You're so mean...!!!" , I state.

"But hey! I didn't say I felt sorry for ya did I?" , he says while holding his fist to my direction. "Do you assume everyone feels the way you think they'd feel? I talked to you once and you're already accusing me of something I never even thought of! I think the real reason why you won't get any friends is the way you're thinking right now! Deciding what'll happen in the future in your head and never actualy trying anything in the present to fix it! If you're worried about people being insincere when they approach you... Why dont YOU make them be sincere then? I don't do friends just because someone told me to. So you try and make ME want to be YOUR friend first! Don't push people away from the start and keep working hard, and peple that'll care about you will always stay by your side! That's what I was taught anyway!"

 So you try and make ME want to be YOUR friend first! Don't push people away from the start and keep working hard, and peple that'll care about you will always stay by your side! That's what I was taught anyway!"

"...Okay!"

After our rather noisy first introduction Augustine and I soon became inseparable. Since elemantary school... and even now when we graduated high shool, everyone in town knew us two were close. We went and did everything together. Same street, same shool, same class, same lectures, same clubs, same interests, same hobbies... We were always together no matter what. To the point that sometimes it even felt a little eerie. But since last winter things drasticly changed. We havn't talked since the accident... I don't know what he's thinking anymore...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

I've been a big fan of cold front lately and since there was NOTHING to be found over here I had to create something myself. 

I'll probably udate atleast once in a week i think.  All art in this book and the gameand characters do NOT belong to me. Credit goes to the orignal creator I think their name was RachelDrawsThis.

Bye :D