☆ °~ Chapter 1 ~° ☆

Narrator's Pov:

Y/N landed on the floor with a thud.

"Oww..." She whined.

Suddenly, the door to her room opened.

Y/N took off her headset and looked at who entered her room.

It was no one she remembered.

"Who are you..?" She asked the female standing in front of her, who seemed in her mid 20's.

"Y- Y/N...?" the female asked, with shocked expression and tears falling down her face.

"Yes..?" Y/N asked, confused.

"Where were you for all these years.. and why do you still look like you did all these years ago?" Y/N got bombarded with questions and couldn't keep up.

"What do you mean..? I was only gone for 2 years.." The female shook her head.

"No dear.. It's been 6 years..." she couldn't find any words.

"You are joking, right? Ha ha ha, it's really funny.. you can drop the act and tell me who you are."

The mid 30 year old sighed.

"I'm not joking, and we are friends.. well, we're before you disappeared, me and the others have never stopped hoping for your return, and I even kept this house clean.." she explained.

"So... I have really been gone for so long..?" The woman nodded.

"I will let you adjust back to the life you have been so distant to for so long. I hope you settle back in well.."

And with that, the woman left.

----------------

It has now been about two weeks since Y/N returned to the real world.

She somewhat managed to adjust back to her old life, but also wanted to start a new life...

Y/N was also dedicated to finding her friends from the other world.. especially Jax.

She couldn't imagine a life without that cute jerk around.

She slightly blushed at the thought of him but shook her head to focus back on what she was doing.

Y/N's Pov:

I had no idea if this would work, but I still gave it my best.

We made a promise and a plan, how it would be possible, to get in contact, and I was doing exactly that.

Now all that I had to do is wait..

I hope that it will work.

I sighed and spun around on my desk chair.

I got off the desk chair and decided to take a walk, since I haven't gone on one for 3 days, due to being busy and such.

So with that, I grabbed my keys and put on my coat, and left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay.. the new book and the first chapter of it came out quicker as expected.. but hope you will enjoy it as much as the last one!