☆ °~ Chapter 8 ~° ☆

Y/N's Pov:

The next day, we set out to visit a nearby park.

We wandered through the park, taking in the beauty of the trees and flowers.

Suddenly, we heard a car, honk.

"Hey, watch where you are going!!!" A man, that was in that car yelled out of the window.

The girl looked about the same age as us.

The girl apologised like 5 times before rushing off, seemingly in a hurry.

"Well, that was weird.." John said.

I just thought for a bit.

I only noticed I've been quiet for too long when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." John said, holding in a chuckle.

'Idiot..'

"Yeah - I was just thinking, that's all."

Olivia gave a somewhat confused look but shrugged it off.

----------------

We got quite hungry, so we headed to a near by super market.

Once there, we went through the isles and looked through the different types of snacks, and even looked at some baked goods that were on display there.

As we turned a corner, I bumped into someone.

'Wow... deja vu much...'

I got up and offered a hand to the other person.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was -" I couldn't finish my sentence when I noticed that it was the girl from earlier, who was yelled at.

I noticed a key chain, attached to the girls' bag, that looked like... masks?

"I- It's fine.. I wasn't looking where I was g- going either.." the girl replied as she hesitantly took my hand.

"Well, this seems to familiar -" Olivia said.

"Oh really - No shit." John replied sarcastically, placing a hand on his hip.

The girl looked at him a bit confused for a second, seemingly in thoughts.

"Quit it, John." Olivia replied as they turned to the girl.

"You aren't hurt, are you?" The girl just shook her head.