☆ °~ Chapter 10 ~° ☆

Y/N's Pov:

As we sat resting at the fountain in the centre of town, I found myself drawn to the girl and the older man who was accompanying her.

There was something about them that seemed so familiar, but I couldn't quite place my finger on it.

The girl seemed around 20 years old and had a somewhat sense of innocence and curiosity.

Her shoulder long hair with red streaks was tied into a small ponytail, and her green-greyish eyes sparkled, reflecting the sun.

The older man, on the other hand, had an air of wisdom and experience about him.

His eyes held a depth of knowledge and experience of life.

As I watched them, I couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu wash over me.

It was as if I had seen them before, or at least one of them.

But try as I might, I couldn't remember where or when we might have crossed paths.

I observed as the girl and the older man sat down on a nearby stone table, with a chess board pattern on it.

They spoke in hushed tones, their words a private exchange that was meant for no one else to hear.

But even from a distance, I could see the bond between them, the connection that ran deeper than mere words could express.

"How long is this going to take?"

"Oh shut up, John, we only just arrived and are having a rest, and you are complaining?" Olivia replied to John in a slightly annoyed voice.

Narrator's Pov:

As John rolled his eyes at Olivia's reply, his attention fell on Y/N, who seemed thinking about something.

He moves, to be closer to her.

"You seem troubled. What's on your mind?" he asked.

"I just got some sort of deja vu.." Y/N said, in a slightly hushed voice, while turning to look at her boyfriend.

John looked confused.

"I- I.. had a sense of deja.. vu, too." Ginny said while putting down her pen and sketch book she had been using for the past 20 minutes.

"How so?" Olivia asked.

Ginny vaguely pointed in a direction, to not seem rude towards bypassers.

John and Olivia looked into the direction she was pointing to.

As the girl and the older man that they saw earlier rose from the bench and continued on their way, they quickly caught up to what Y/N and Ginny meant.

"Do you think.. one of them.. or both, could be one of our friends?"

"My guess is on the older man." John said, crossing his arm behind his head, leaning against them.

They looked at Y/N to look for any type of confirmation.

"I mean, if you put one and one together.. the feeling of deja vu.. but let's not make any guesses."

---------------

???'s Pov:

Again.. this feeling of being watched.

It's been like two days, and I noticed the same group of people at the fountain, each time me and my niece go outside to the plaza.

While we were walking down the street, I felt a wave of deja vu, not just by seeing them but also by seeing them, but also a feeling I couldn't quite place my finger on.

I noticed eyes on me, looked into that direction, and noticed my niece had a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay? You seem uneasy.." she said.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I replied, giving her a reassuring smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it! <3