Becoming a werewolf part 1

I lost Sitka few moments ago, I made it to the woods near our territory where I found Kenai. Perfect!
"Hey Kenai!"
"Erioc! I didn't expect to find you here."
Behind a tree came out Nita, apparently they were having a moment. Because my little brother has an annoyed look.
"Oh, sorry, did I ruin your romantic moment Lover Boy?"
"Ha ha, what do you want?"
I just punch him right in his face.
"What the hell was that for?!"
"You wanna impress your girlfriend? Then fight me."
"Erioc, I'm a werewolf, you're a human. The chances of you beating me-"
I just cut him off with a slap across his face.
"Erioc please, stop" Nita tells me.
"Show me what you got. Puppy."
That was the trigger word, when he turned to face me his eyes became yellow, his fangs grew as his claws. My plan was working. After Kenai growled at me he attacked with his claws. I dodged his attack at the same time I took his wrist and twisted his arm.
"Guys stop!"
We didn't listen to Nita, we were so busy fighting each other that we didn't see another person who came to separate us. It was Atka, Nita's older brother and best friend of Sitka.
"What the hell is going on between you two?!"
"Nothing, just helping my little brother to impress your sister."
"Well that didn't happen Erioc!" Nita
"She's right, I could have hurt you or even bite you!" Kenai
I did a face.
"Did...did you want me to bite you?!"
"...yes..."
"Are you crazy or what?!"
"Come on! Just a tiny little bite! Please..." I said as I showed him my arm.
"Hell no! I don't want to get rabies."
"Fuck you, Nita?"
"Nah-uh"
"Atka?"
"I don't want our packs to get in conflict."
True, then I'll have to ask someone from my pack only.
...
Well, my plan of becoming a werewolf by biting didn't work. Nobody from the pack wanted to bite me also because they didn't want troubles with my dad. It was when I turned to him but his answer was like the rest : "No"
I just sat in a log feeling frustrated, there should be another way to turn me into a werewolf besides biting.
My thoughts were interrupted when some hands covered my eyes from behind.
"Isaac I'm not in a good mood right now."
He didn't say anything.
"Isaac I'm serious get-"
But the moment I removed the hands and turned back...
"Denahi!"
I threw myself to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He had recovered faster than we thought.
"I thought we were going to lose you"
"Hey, I'm fine. See? I'm okay"