Chapter 9

Seulgi's palms were sweating and she wouldn't stop cracking her knuckles out of nervousness. It was Saturday, the day Jaebeom would take her out for lunch. She kept trying to calm herself but was failing in the process.

Jennie: "Could you stop cracking your knuckles?! You're gonna break a finger!"

Seulgi: "Sorry."

Jennie sighs and takes a sit beside her.

Jennie: "You don't have to be nervous. It's just Jaebeom."

Seulgi looks at her in disbelief.

Seulgi: "You do realize he's the whole reason why I feel nervous right."

Jennie laughs.

Jennie: "I know, but at least you admitted that you're nervous."

Seulgi glares at her.

Jennie: "Look, just breathe. Everything will be alright. Just try and talk it out with him, fix all your problems and tell him he's your baby daddy."

Seulgi: "Easy for you to say. At least you don't hate his guts."

Jennie: "You don't either!"

Seulgi: "Well, he thinks I do!"

Jennie: "Cause that's what you've shown him!Seul, do you remember when me and Tae broke up? I was a month pregnant with Liam and he didn't know."

Seulgi chuckles.

Seulgi: "I remember. You stayed with me and the kids."

Jennie: "I was in a horrible state and you saw it first hand and what did you tell me."
......................................
Flashback

Seulgi sat down handing a tea towards Jennie who was a crying mess.

Seulgi: "You need to calm down Jen. It's not good for the baby."

Seulgi said and placed her palm on Jennie's back.

Jennie: "I'm sorry I crashed in your house like this."

Seulgi: "Nonsense. You're always welcomed."

Jennie: "I don't know what to do."

Jennie and Taehyung had broken up about a month ago and now he is trying to get back together with her.

Seulgi: "Look, I advice you to try and talk things off with Taehyung. It was just a misunderstanding between the two of you and I know how much you love each other and remember you're not just making decisions for yourself now, there's a child involved which he doesn't know of."

Jennie: "Do you think he'll want the baby?"

Seulgi: "Of coarse he will. He loves children and he loves you. I say give it a shot and if things don't turn out well, which I highly doubt, you'll always have me and you're welcomed to stay with me and the kids."

Jennie: "Thank you Seul. I think I'll give it a try."
........................................
Jennie: "I know our situations are very different, but they're not to far from being similar. Now, I advise you to take the shot. I can see how much he regrets it and he really wishes to win you back. I'm not saying to hook up with him today and marry him tomorrow, but at least try and talk with him and move on from the past. It's time for a closure."