"Dearest Memories"

(APHMAU POV)

"AGHHHNGHH! FUCK!" Tears pricked my eyes as a daggar with jabbed into my abdomen, I spit out blood.
"ELIZABETH! Stop it!" Zack yelled, my father of all people, helping me.
"You've gotten in the way of so much, Aphmau. You're lucky I won't take that daughter of yours-"
"Shut the FUCK up! KEEP HER OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND AND MOUTH!" I scream in anger, that got me a slash to my collarbone. "Bitch" I spat at Elizabeth, I squirm as I was chained to a chair and sweating.
"Let me have the Ultima and you won't die~?"
"Over my dead damn body-! AHH!" I was cut off and jabbed in the thigh, I need to get out of these chains!
"Elizabeth, enough!" Zack ran over to Elizabeth, but she blasted and energy blast at him, sending him back and knocking him out.
"NO! Z- ZACK!" I scream, gathering my energy and yank my wrist out the chains and blast Elizabeth in the face.
"F- GAH!" She exclaimed as I stumble towards the exit, no will to scream anymore.

I rip out the chains, leaving bruises on my wrists, I stumbled. My blood stained hands touching the door handles of the abandoned building.
"Damn it..damn it.." I spit out blood and try to run to my car, I end up getting in the damn vehicle and drive on the highway, I also turn on my phone and put Aaron on speaker, he answers in a second. "Aphmau!? Where the hell are you I've been trying to call you. Where the hell did you go..!?" Aaron said with despair for his wife who he had no idea where she was.
"I.."
His eyes widened in terror at his wife's weak voice "Aphmau," Aaron said sternly, "Aphmau, Where- Are you safe?! APH!?"

...

ZANE POV)
"Aaron Lycan! Is he in here?!!" I ask the receptionist, she points to where Aaron was, "Aaron!" I ran to him, there was so much blood on his navy blue shirt it just looked wet..his hands were red and his face just looked empty like he wiped added friction into his eyes because they were stained with tears. I haven't seen that look since..
"Aaron, hey, hey, hey.." I grab his shoulders, "What happened!?" I swallowed, my shoulders tense, would Aphmau be okay..!?
"She.." Aaron whispered out, "She..Elizabeth.."
"Elizabeth?" My brows furrowed, "Elizabeth did this!?" I ask him again, griping his shoulder but not too tight, Aaron nods. "Zack, he's..he's in critical condition apparently. But Aph..." Aaron's jaw clenched his jaw as he swallows back tears "Stupid..." He muttered, sitting back down.
I sigh, "Aaron, I-"
*BARGE*
"Aaron!"
"Shit.." I sigh again, turning around to see Sylvanna rush over to us. "Aaron!?" She looks at the blood all over Aaron's clothes, "My daughter..my daughter! Where is SHE!?" She spat in worry, Aaron spoke, "She's okay, she's still in surgery.."
"Surgery!?" She let out, "What happened to her..!?"
"She was stabbed in the abdomen and her left thigh, she got minor injuries to the collarbone." Aaron told her, trying to keep himself and Sylvanna calm.
"Aaron! What did that girl do?! My mija! That insolent girl!" She whispered in rage and worry, a doctor walks over.
"Mr. Lycan?" The doctor said, "Mrs. Shalashaska is doing alright, she just left surgery a minute ago and her condition is improving." Sylvanna lets out a little cry at the news, I held her shoulder and look at Aaron.

APHMAU POV)
"Mmgh...hngh" My head...! What happened..? ohhh..fuck. My head felt dizzy but my eyes opened to see the white florecent lights,
"What.." I mumble,
"Aph..?" I heard, I blink again and again to see Aaron. "Baby, can you hear me? It's "
"I know who you are.." I groan, rubbing his hand, I hear him let out a tired chuckle but he shakes his head. "You can't ever do what you just did, you almost died, again! Aphmau...don't.." He spat with rage and hurt.
"Shh. I'm sorry- I'm so sorry..."

9PM)

"So..she meant to come after me?"

"Mhm.." Aphmau was propped against the pillow of her hospital bed, she told Aaron Elizabeth's intentions..that sick bi-

"I'm still very upset..you just left Travis's party with now word- and you didn't tell me." The 36 year old sighed at his wife..they had been through hell and back and she does this..almost gets killed..
"I was trying to protect you and I know what I did was reckless..I'd rather get hurt than watch Alina lose her father."
"Bullshit, Aphmau. I've lived and have gotten through worse.." Aph glanced at his scars..
"I- I know.." She muttered.
"Just get some rest..I'll ask Melissa to bring Alina soon.." He kisses her temple and strokes her raven hair, she gives him a half smile, he gave one back.

HEY! I know this chapter has been short but life happens and gets in the way of things ya luv! I will try to write more but I have other projects..